Author's Note

Author's Note:
Welcome to my page!!
This is a fan fiction inspired by BTS. This Book is written out purely on Inspiration and it is purely for entertainment and educational purposes.I'm not discriminating anyone or spoiling anyone's Image.It is an imaginary piece of art that I have been able to put together and make a Book.

No part of the story may be photocopied through mechanical,electrical means or plagiarized without prior notice to the author.

Don't be Judgemental and just have fun with the characters.
Your comments and votes urges me to put in my best interest giving you Top Notch Stories.

Do's and Don'ts

° No hate comments or hate speech.
° Be guided and don't take things  personally.If you must comment,I would love you to say whatever thing you love about the book.
° No fan wars
° Don't insult the author,you may feel frustrated at the characters in the story but please be reminded that this is a work of fiction.
°I would really love if you could point out places where you feel there is a typo or grammatical error,that will make my work easier.
° The characters don't necessarily  means the writer thoughts but the characters thoughts so happy reading.

° In any case,you are not allowed to insult the author or the book.

° Encounter is only available or Wattpad,if it's seen anywhere else please let me know and if I am letting it on any site,I would let you know.

° The characters and persons are fictional.

° The Book is still under editing.

° I would love it if you could vote and comment too.

° It may contain errors in spelling or grammatical errors since it is still under editing.

Happy Bangtanversary (June13,2020)
#7yearswithbangtansonyeondan

Once more,You are Welcome to the Special Edition of BTS FanFic
ENCOUNTER-Journey with BTS

________________________________________________________________________A . R . M . Y × Bangtan.

FaithAmupitan18