Chapter 9: Hurt

"Jin,oppa!"I called out to him before going into his room.

"Yes,come inside."he responded.

I walked into his room.His room was filled with super mario toys and BT21 toys around with stickers pasted around the corners of his room.

"What's that?"I asked,pointing to the picture on the wall.

"Oh,It's a photo of me when I was younger."

"Oh,so cute."I gushed.

"I'm worldwide handsome, you know."he said again.

"Yes,I know" I responded while laughing.

"So, what's up?Why are you here?"he asked,removing the books that lay on his bed."You can sit."

I sat as instructed and I noticed that he had the same set of toys that I had when I was in America.

"You like Super Mario." I asked.

"Yes,I love super Mario.Isn't he cute?"he asked me.

"Yeah,it's cute."I responded."I actually had a set of this when I was in America."

"Really,Did you get this too?"he asked,showing me a book and a pen with Super mario labeled on it.

"Yeah,"I responded.

He lit up in excitement. "What about the stickers?Do you have them to."I asked.

"Yes,I have." he said,bringing out a sticker book from his box.

"Wow,we have so much things in common." I gushed.

"Then do you know the chant."he asked.

"Yeah,Super-mario world." I responded and he did the instrumental thing with his mouth.

"So cool."

"So what are you here for?" He asked.

"Uhh,I ..I just wanted to say Hi"I said trying to remember what made me come into his room.

"Oh, really,then Hi to you too.You can see I am fine." he responded."It's getting late why don't you go to bed now."

"Oh that's right!" I forgot about the time.

"Okay,Goodnight,Jin oppa."I said,as I left his room.

"Yeah,Goodnight."he said," please, turn of the lights on your way out."

"Okay."I responded as I did as instructed.

I made it to my room,shut the door,laid on the bed and paddled softly to sleep.

  - The next morning-

Jimin's POV

I walked outside and met the rest of the guys seated waiting for breakfast that Jin prepared.
Yoona walked to the table and sat down clinging to Jungkook.

"Are you guys trying to make things official?"Namjoon joked.

"Yah"She screamed while flushing.

"Hey,hope you slept well?"Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Yes,"she replied shyly.

"Oh,are you shy?" I asked.

"No,I'm not."she replied.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Later that night.

I was hungry so I went to the kitchen.I heard a knock on my door and opened it quietly afraid that I might wake the others.

It was Taehyung and I wondered what he was doing in my room at this hour of the night.

I moved closer to him and realised that he was drunk since he was reeking of alcohol.

"Uh!Taehyung."

"I missed you."he muttered as he moved forward leaning on me.

"Aww,you reek of alcohol"I said,"Have you been drinking?" I asked.

"I missed you."he repeated again.

He moved forward only to lean on my body.I tried to adjust my position since I was uncomfortable with the way I was standing and with his weight pressing against me there was no way I could keep balance.

"Taehyung,please get up." I begged,trying to make him move.

Suddenly,he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the locker with his hands pinning me down to the walls of the locker.

"Taehyung,let go."I pleaded.

He wasn't listening to me.The alcohol had taking a huge effect in his mind.

"Yoona,I love you."he said.

"I know,so please let's cool down and talk about this."I said,trying to calm him down.

"No,I want you now."he demanded as he rained kisses on my cheek.

"Taehyung, please let's not do this.You don't want to hurt me too please."I begged,struggling to escape from his firm grip.

"Shh,keep quiet."he said,thrusting his hand on my lips.

"Taehyung, Please,hear me out."I cried out.

"No,you like Jungkook right.Let him come and save you."

"Taehyung,please,let go of my arm.You are hurting me!!"I winced in pain.

"Taehyung,please." I screamed,trying to stop him from kissing my face.

"Stay still" he demanded.

I didn't want to do anything that will make him more angry since that is the last thing I will want to do to someone who is drunk.

"Please,let someone come and help me out." I prayed in my heart.

"I love you so much and I want you to be mine and only mine alone."he said.

"Okay,so please let go of me now." I pleaded.

"No!you are only mine."

"Let go of me" I screamed with the last strength I had in me.

"Stop it,you are hurting her."Jungkook commanded throwing a punch at Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?"Taehyung growled with blood gushing from his teeth."Leave us alone.I have an unfinished business with her."

"Shut up." Jungkook commanded pinning him down by the shoulder."Jimin,take her to my room."

"I said,let go of me!!" Taehyung shouted hitting Jungkook on his nose.

"Oh,no,he is bleeding." I screamed."Let him go."

"Stay out of this!!"Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook out of the way."I told you I like you,but what did you do?"

"I'm sorry." I apologized as I rushed out.

A/N: What do you all think about Taehyung's behaviour tonight.Is he really in love with Yoona.

What do you think about Jungyoona or Taeyoona.