Chapter 15: Am I Jealous?

Taehyung's POV
Seeing the bracelet on Jungkook hand made me want Yoona more. I mean,I deserved her more.

"Where is Yoona?"I asked Jimin after I didn't see her on the couch again.

I decided to check up on her in her room and there I saw her lying on the bed.

"She must be so tired"I muttered,adjusting the cloth,she used to cover her legs.

I scanned around the corners of the room and decided to take a leave.I realised that she had left the lights on so I switched it off and left the room.

"Goodnight!"I muttered,hoping that she at least heard me.

I walked back to the parlor where I saw Jungkook seated outside.

"What are you doing here?"I called out to Jungkook.

"Nothing,I was just staring at the cloud"He replied while I joined him on the couch.

"Hmm,How was your day out with Yoona?"I asked,even though,the thought of it made me angry.

"Nice"He replied,"It was worth it,we had lots of fun".

"So,did she say yes"I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Yes."He replied,with a wide smile.

I guess he is so happy now.

"Make sure you take good care of her,I wouldn't want her hurt"I said.

Jungkook suddenly turned towards me and replied "I like her a lot and I would make sure I do my best to protect her,I promise"He said,with a serious look."I give you my word!"

I nodded,hoping that this conversation heals me.

"What are you guys talking about?"Namjoon asked,holding a bottle of wine.

"Nothing much,just stuff"Jungkook replied.

"Been a while since I have come outside the garden"Namjoon said sitting down on the bench."Do you want some?"He asked,offering his drink.

"Yeah,"I replied to Namjoon who poured out the drink into the glass cup.

"Thank you"

"Cheers to Jungkook's newfound love."Namjoon screamed.

"Cheers."I replied,clinking my glass with his knowing deep down in my heart that I wasn't sure if I was really going to be okay seeing them together.

I knew this day would come anyways and I knew I could not avoid it anyway since I saw it coming.

"It's getting late,I need to sleep early since I will be going to work tommorow"Namjoon said,getting ready to leave.

"Let me join you."I said,standing up.

"Aren't you coming in?"I asked, Jungkook who didn't seem ready to go inside.

"Go on,I would join you guys in a minute"He replied.

"Okay"I replied.

A/N: While I wrote this chapter,I really thought about how the character would feel so I just added this.
How do you see this chapter?