Chapter 3: The Pervert

One time with you is a moment,I'll treasure for a long time.

Namjoon's POV

I walked into the room and saw Tae-hyung sitting on the couch. I sat beside him and decided to ask him a question that was bothering my mind.

"Taehyung!"I called out to him."Did Bang PD tell you anything about the new roommate that is joining us."

"No,How would I know?"he asked,raising his eyebrows at me as he picked up the Web-toon magazine from the table and continued reading the book.

I inhaled deeply.

"That boy." I thought as I shook my head and continued to listen to the song on my phone.

"Hey,I know that song?"Jhope said,walking into the room as he placed his ears next to my headphone.

"Is it that loud?" I asked,as I removed the headphone and placed them on my shoulders.

"No. What song was that?" he asked.

"What song is that?"he asked,waiting for my response."I know that song but I can't remember the name."

"It's Nae by Drake." I informed him.

"Yeah,that is it." he hummed along as he started dancing.

I let out a laugh and joined him.

Yoona POV

I yawned and stretched out my hands to the atmosphere. I kicked away the wrapper that I used to cover my leg lazily and jerked up.

I took a shower,brushed my hair up and trimmed it a bit. I walked to my wardrobe that stood 5 meters away from my dressing table.

After a series of deliberation,I made a decision."A top and a jean isn't too bad for my first day at work."I said to myself and smiled to myself.

"You have been smiling recently,"I heard someone say behind me.

"Oh,Mum."I said,after I realised that she was the one standing beside me. "Thank goodness,you are here. I have something to show you."

I stood up from where I was sitting and headed straight to the wardrobe to show my mom what I had planned to wear. I brought out a pair of blue jeans and an orange t-shirt.

"It's okay,you can wear it." she informed me.

"Okay,I'll get dressed and get going soon." I said.

"Alright." she responded,as she left the room so I could get dressed.

I got changed and grabbed a black bag to match with my black sandals.

"Okay, Mom,I am leaving now." I said,as I walked out of the house."I'll see you later."