Chapter 11: Messed Up

I heard footsteps click behind me.

"Kim Yoona." Namjoon called out to me as he knocked on the door repeatedly. "It's not your fault."

"What do you know?" I shouted. "Just leave me alone.

That was a lie. I wanted him to stay there even for a moment even though I acted like I didn't care about it.

"No!"he responded."open the door so we can talk about this okay."

"I said,no,so please leave-me-alone!" I screamed.

"No! I won't leave you alone. I'll stay here through the night."he threatened. "Until you unlock that door.I'm not going anywhere."

"Then fine,stay there and I won't move an inch from here."

That was another lie. I knew and I knew that he knew that I was lieing and I could never leave him outside in the cold.

"You are lying."he shouted at me. "You won't leave me here."

"Don't act like you know me."I yelled."You don't know me."

"I know,I know,I know that I haven't been a good friend and a leader to you and I know we started at a very rough path but please let me help you heal this time."he continued,"you can count on me."

He was damn right. I needed help but I wasn't letting him in to help me.

Frustrated,I clicked the door opened and Namjoon ran in hugging me as tight as he could.

"Thank God,you are okay."he muttered,still pressing me against his chest.

"Let go of me!they are hurt because of me."I mumbled.

"No,It isn't like that."Namjoon said trying to convince me.

"It's all because of me.I messed up,I shouldn't have come all the way here. What was I thinking?"I complained as teardrops poured out through my eyes.

My eyes were already sore and red.

"It will be okay."he encouraged."It's okay to mess up so it's gonna be okay."

I kept crying while he gave me pats on my back.

"It's okay to fall in love with anyone.It's a feeling it's only natural that we fall in love with someone."he added.

I felt a lot better.He was right,It wasn't my fault or their fault.It's a natural feeling that we would all feel one day.

"but,it's obvious that they are fighting and I feel so bad for the two of them." I said, to him. "I think I should just quit."

"No,you are not going to quit. Remember what you went through before you got this job."he explained.

"But if I quit,It would be better for everyone."

"No,it won't." he informed me."they would hurt more. So don't even consider quitting."

"Then what do I do? I'm so confused.I don't know who I like or who likes me. What am I going to do..."

He cut in.

"Shh,It's okay,we would sort it out anyways."he said, wiping away my tears. "You shouldn't cry anymore."

He was right again. It's not like crying would solve anything now.

"It's okay,it will be okay."he assured me,as he held me in his arms.

His hand moved towards my waist as he drew comforting circles on my back.

I sighed.
Tears still flowed blinding my vision.I rested my head on his shoulder and let a small sob escape my mouth.

"It's okay to not be okay,We all go through stuffs like this but it's how we handle it that matters."

"I hope you feel better now."Namjoon asked me.

"Yes,thanks to you.I feel a whole lot better."I said,as I beamed while trying to smile away the pain.

"You take care,I will go and  check on the others,okay."he informed me.

Namjoon was such a nice and warm person. Little wonder,he is the leader.

"Okay, sure,you should go." I told him.

"Okay,take care." he said,as he left the room. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I responded,as I flicked off the lights and slept.

---

The next morning

Yoona's POV

I woke up feeling a lot better. Thanks to a good night rest and a shoulder to cry on. I felt a lot more relieved. I took a shower and wore a blue sleeveless shirt and bum short.

When I was done,I crept out of the room and headed straight to the kitchen where I would take a warm cup of milk to refresh my mind and prepare myself for the day.

I flicked the milk jar open and I realised that the milk had been exhausted. I was about to head back to my room when a voice behind me stopped me from my tracks.

"Do you need milk?" a familiar  voice asked.

Gosh,I hope it's not who I am thinking it is.

I hoped as I spun around and my fears became a reality. It was Tae-hyung.

I was tensed and tried to not show it as I clenched my fists.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, him.

"What do you mean by that. I leave here remember." he said,as he smacked his lips.

"Sorry,I need to leave now." I said,as I turned to leave.

"Wait!"he said,as he gripped my hands. "Are you scared! I won't hurt you."

I yanked his hands off mine. "I'm not scared."

He was really scary at times like this and I really didn't want him to think I was scared of him of all  people.

"I would like to leave now." I said,this time more politely.

"Hang on,I've something to talk to you about." he said,as he moved closer to me making me move backwards.

"I don't have anything to talk to you about so please let me go." I pleaded,even though I knew he wouldn't but I wanted to try.

"No,I've something to talk to you  about."he informed me,as he  grabbed my hands. "Let's talk about us."

I spat at him.

"Leave me alone," I yelled,as I removed his hands from my wrists. "I thought you would be different but I guess I am wrong about you too."

A/N: I got a surprise for you all in the Next Chapter.
1.1k Votes and more comments on this Chapter to Unlock the Next one.
No Ghost Reading guys
Let me know what you think Okay??!