Chapter 19 /20

Tae-hyung's POV

Yeah...I like this. My plan is working exactly as I want it to. I have planted distrust in Jungkook's heart and he is falling for it.

By the way,I am glad,I had a taste of Yoona. Her lips tasted like strawberry and I really couldn't resist it. 

Jung-kook would think I had my way with her since her clothes were torn and she won't be able to say anything since he won't give her a chance.

I am not as cruel as you think. I just feel like I am supposed to have my share of her. None of you should resent me. I am doing this out of love.

Yoona's POV

"Jungkook,hear me out." I shouted,as I began to bang his door.

"Oh shut up! I don't want to hear your excuses."he snarled,back at me.

Was he really not going to listen to my excuse. I really can't lose him now.

"I know you are mad at me but I want you to listen to me."I cried out. "If you keep fighting with me. You are falling for his plans."

"Then fine,let it be it."he yelled.

"Jung-kook,we have come this far we can't back down now." I informed him.

"Leave me I need some time alone." He yelled,as he walked out.

"Where are you going to?" I asked,as I followed behind him.

"That's none of your business!"he growled.

"It's my business okay." I yelled back at him."Just listen to me."

He stopped right after hearing that then began walking towards me.

"You said,I should hear you out right?"he asked."How do you explain what I saw with my very own eyes. Your torn clothes. The smeared lipstick on your lips."

He paused,then continued as tears pooled down his eyes.

"Gosh,how do I expect me to believe you."he breathed."You enjoyed it right. Was I stupid when i asked you to be my girlfriend when it was that easy to get to you."

"Jung-kook. Stop it!" I screamed out his name. "Don't you see me?You didn't even ask me if I was hurt or what happened why are you judging me without asking me questions."

I paused then sighed. "I am as strong as you guys and I couldn't fight back so he took advantage of it."

"Why did you let him do it?"he yelled.

"Nothing happened the way it looks.he tore my ...." I spoke but he indicated that I shut up.

"Just shut up! Do you even hear yourself. He tore your? Do you really expect me to buy your idea? I'm not a kid so you can't fool me." He said,as he turned to leave."I'm disappointed in you Yoona."

"Why don't you trust me?" I asked him.

"Because I saw it with my own eyes."he defended. I cut in. "And is that why you can't trust my words?" I asked.

He gulped and looked away.

I sighed. "I knew this would happen. I knew you won't trust me."

"But..."he cut in. "I can't trust you. I am sorry." he added,as he turned to leave.

"Look at me!" I screeched,"Why won't you just listen?"

"I..."he started but I cut in.

"Can't you see that I am the one who is hurt here?" I asked.

"Do you think you are the only one who is hurting?"he asked,as he was fighting back tears as he spoke while he hit his chest  "I'm hurting."

His voice cracked as he tried to talk.

"I'm sorry,I should leave."he muttered,as he spun around.

"Wait! Wait just a minute."I yelled,as I hugged him from behind restricting his movement.

"I know it will be hard to trust me but at least,look at the bruise in my hand."

He spun around as he removed my hands slowly from his waist.He shot me an apologetic look.

"I am sorry,I can't look at you." he wailed,as tears poured down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry."he muttered,as he placed me on his chest. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you and for misunderstanding you."

"I tried to explain."I cut in,as I pulled away from him."but you didn't listen."

He caught my face in between his slender fingers roughly as he forced me to look at his face and meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry,I was wrong." he apologized,as he began to brush through my hair while I placed my arms around his waist. "I didn't trust you."

'Please don't talk like that,' I implored him,my eyes filling with tears.

By this time,tears were streaming down his face.

The rain began to drizzle on us so we waited under a shield as we couldn't head back to the dorm.

"I'm so sorry."he kept on apologizing as he was hurt.

"Don't apologise,It's not your fault." I said,as I lifted his chin with my finger so he could meet my gaze. "We are going to be fine."

He nodded. "Yeah," as he kissed my cheek,a gesture that assured me that he was genuinely sorry.

"What do we do about Taehyung?" I asked.

He frowned. "Don't call his name.I hate him."

"You can't hate him,he is a member of you guys. You all shouldn't hate him because of me. I am sure he is acting like this just because he wants attention."

"But you always get hurt around him and I don't like that."he said,looking away from me.

"Look at me."I said,as I tried to avert his eyes to meet mine.

"I'm so sorry to you."he said,soberly.

"Don't be sorry. I'm fine. I'm not hurt okay so you should do what you need to do."

The thought of him being this vulnerable and hurting so much tore my heart as I wondered why we had to go through this.