Chapter 10 : Hasty Decision

Love requires sacrifice and sometimes those sacrifice might be tasking.

Yoona's POV

I walked into the room quite torn and broken. I knew that I was the cause of all this. I should have paid attention to Taehyung. I knew he liked me but I ignored it and decided to run away from this. I am confused. I don't even know what I want anymore. I must admit I like Jung-kook but I am not certain if it's what my heart wants or not.

Sometimes loving someone can be complicated.

I'm not even sure if what I feel is right and I am also not sure if what he feels for me is the same as what I feel.

I'm not usually this weak and I  hate showing this emotional side of me. Sometimes all we need is to get a little vulnerable and a shoulder to lean on.

Although,Tae-hyung is not all there is. He isn't usually like this and I'm sure he would never want to hurt me. He might be tough but I know deep down he is hurting too. I'm sure a part of  him desires love and affection and the alcohol he took brought out that side of him.

I could still hear them argue about what happened.I was so helpless and there was no one to help me heal.

5 minutes later.

Luckily,they had all calmed down now and were less angry so we all sat at the center table to review what had happened.

Taehyung,who was now sober and had calmed down apologised for his actions.

The incident that happened last night was all but a story for another day and according to Jin's verdict,no one was to mention or bring up whatever had transpired between us that night to avoid speculations and rumours.

"And to you Yoona," he turned to me suddenly, "It'll be best if you decide who you are going to date. I can't stand seeing my brothers fight because of you."

"I'm so sorry guys." I shouted,as I ran into my room shutting the door behind me. I crouched down with my back against the wall and my legs on my chest. I heard myself fumbling. It's my fault,It's all my fault," with my head buried in between my legs as tears dropped from my eyes.