Chapter 2: Choices And Opportunities

Chapter two

When life gives you lemons,make them into a lemonade!

"Yoona Kim!!"He called out to me.

"Yes,I am Yoona Kim." I responded.

He glanced at me and I smiled.

He turned to me and said,"You are Yoona Kim right."

I quickly replied,"Yes, sir."

"Yoona Kim,Can you speak English fluently?"he asked.

"Yes,sir" I replied,affirming it with a nod.

"Will you be able to live in the dormitory?"He asked.

"Yes,sir."

"Then,Congratulations,You just got yourself a job."he announced.

"What?" I screamed."I got the job?"

How is that possible?

"Yes,you got the job."he repeated,flashing me a smile.

Oh My God!Someone tell me that I am not dreaming.

"I got the job"I repeated to myself,while jumping in excitement.

Then,it dawned on me that the whole place went silent and that was when i realized that I was being too loud.

"Sorry,"I apologised,bowing my head in embarrassment.

"It's okay"he said,with a strain of smile on his lips.

Bang Si Hyuk didn't seem to be  bothered with my childish attitude and just laughed.

"Mrs Kim"he called out and handed over a paper to her."Give her the staff ID card and team T-shirt."

"Okay sir,"Mrs Kim replied,writing down the list of things Bang PD had ordered her to give me.

He continued,'The salary and other benefits would be addressed to you shortly.You are going to be their P.A (Personal Assistant)that means you would be staying here in their dorm for 3 years."he added.

"Three Years?" I asked.

"Yes,you may leave now" he said,then turning to leave,he called to my attention.

"And yes,one more thing,"he added, "you must not be in any romantic relationship with any of the members during your stay even if you do.You must keep it away from the eyes of the public.
No matter what you do,don't get caught."

He repeated again,"Don't get caught."

"Yes,sir"I replied,sheepishly.

How does he expect me to not fall for any of them,that's so not fair.I guess it's all for the better.

"You may leave now."he said,turning to leave.

"Okay,sir,thank you" I gushed,excitedly.

I stood in front of the company doors and waited patiently for a cab that would get me home.