Chapter 14: Matching Bracelets

Chapter 14

Jhope's  POV

Namjoon sat across the chair holding a book in his hand titled"When the Wind Blows."

Jin was sleeping on the couch with a earpiece placed on his ears while Jimin sat on the game room where he was busy playing the video game alongside Taehyung.They were having a competition.

"I won!"Taehyung screamed,jumping up in excitement while Jimin sat on the couch playing a video game.

"Where are they?"I asked.

"Who?"Taehyung asked.

"Yoona and Kookie"I replied,waiting for a response.

"I think they said they were going to the beach or so?"Jimin said,with his eyes on the POS machine."They will be back soon"He replied,returning his focus on the game,he was playing.

"They should be back before it gets dark"I replied.

"Speak of the devil"Suga  exclaimed."The couples are back."

Yoona POV

"You guys missed me right"I asked.

"Totally"Jimin replied,playfully.

"I know right"I cajoled him.

"Hey,they got couple bracelets"Jhope exclaimed,pointing to my bracelet.

I smiled shyly to the boys with Taehyung giving me a weird look.

"I am so hungry"I announced,making my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed the cereal box of Cornflakes that hanged at the top of the cupboard,took some milk and poured it into a bowl.After,I had mixed the cereals with milk and sugar,I returned the remaining box of cereals back to the cupboard and closed it,heading to the parlour.

I joined Jhope,Taehyung and Jimin at the parlour and began to watch the Tv with them.

We were watching "3 Idiots" one of Jimin's most favorite Indian movie while Namjoon and Suga  were having English Coaching lessons.

I had finished eating the remaining cereal and retired to the kitchen to wash my plates.

I was quite tired for the work of the day and retired to bed early leaving the boys outside.