Chapter 5: Drama And Conflicts

Yoona POV

The drama had finished and I was already tired and sleep had kicked in.My eyes closed in an instant.I jumped back as I tried to keep my eyes from sleeping but I couldn't fight the sleep that way so I gave in and shut my eyes.

Taehyung's POV

"She must have been tired."I muttered as I tucked a pillow that i got from the room while i covered her legs with her wrapper.

"Even,if she is sleepy,she should sleep well."I said.

The others were already sleeping so I was the only one who was still awake.

The weather was just too cold and I really can't leave her all alone in the sitting room so I got the folder sheets that we used anytime we camped outside and I laid the bedspread on the ground and paddled softly to sleep.

Namjoon POV

"Who left the lights on?"I stood up to switch off the lights.I saw
Taehyung sleeping on the floor while Yoona slept on the couch.

"He acts so savage outside but he is actually caring on the inside."I said as I watched them sleep from afar."I wish he shows this side of him more.

Wow,he even gave her his most treasured blanket.I am stunned.

I got the extra blanket,we had kept in the reserved closet and spread it on his legs.

Yoona's POV
I yawned and stretched my hands to the air,My neck  didn't hurt,I noticed a pillow on my head but I wondered who placed it there.

"Who placed the blanket and the pillow on me."I bit my lip trying to figure it out.
Then I moved my eyes and caught something.

"Taehyung?" I wondered."Why was he sleeping on the ground?"I tried to figure the reason out but my immature mind didn't seem to think that far.

I felt the urge to wake him up but I thought"What if he doesn't like people disturbing him from his sleep."

I crept up quietly from the couch and walked over to the kitchen since I heard a noise like someone was cutting something.

"Who could that be?"I wondered curiously about who would cook because from what I know,I am pretty sure,that its Jin,that cooks the most in here.

The aroma of something cooking filled the atmosphere. I could tell that it was chicken stew and rice with vegetables that he was cooking.

I plopped my legs and inched forward only to meet eyes with someone.

It was Jimin.He was cutting the chicken for the stew.

"They must eat largely in this house to eat chicken in the morning"I thought as I faced Jimin again.

"Good Morning,Do you need some help?" I asked Jimin who was busy cutting the legs of the chicken.

"Yes,"he replied."I need some help with that."he said as he pointed over to the fresh vegetables that were packed in a bag.

"Please,where is the knife?"I asked politely.

He pulled out the drawer handle and docked a knife from underneath the drawer and handed it over to me.

I walked over to the other counter and began to cut the veggies.

"Don't cut it like that?"he shouted, leaving the chicken he was cutting and rushed over to me."It is way too big."

"Too big?"I asked raising my eyebrows in surprise.

All the time,I had been cutting vegetables for My mom,she never told me that it was too big.

He stood behind me,held my hands and cut it slowly.