Chapter 6: Just One Day

Yoona's POV

I can't believe Yoongi just walked into the bathroom without knocking seriously.

C'mon,who does that?,It was so embarrassing and gosh,only God knows if he saw.

"I'm so embarrassed," I cursed out, reminiscing the events that occurred this morning.

"Seriously,Why is this happening to me."I threw myself down buried under the pillow.

"How can all this happen in just one day?"I questioned the mother of days,well if she existed.

I wished she really didn't have to embarrass me like that. At least,she would have been considerate of the fact that I was a woman too just like her.

Why did Mother Fate decide to punish me with this?

Namjoon POV

Something is definitely wrong with Yoongi and I need to find out what it is.

"Namjoon." a deep and familiar voice called out my name.

I looked over across the counter and saw the rest of the BTS members sitting at the parlour while Taehyung waved over to get my attention and he succeeded.I looked over at him and he gestured that I should come over to his side.

"What's up,Taehyung?"I asked,slipping a piece of cracker that I got from the locker into my mouth.

"Can you bring some crackers for me?"Jimin asked.

"I was_"
He cut in,giving me a cute look.

"Ah,Jimin!"I complained in annoyance as I walked back to the kitchen cabinet where I had gotten the crackers from.

"Namjoon!"Jimin screamed,flashing a giant smile."Thank you".

I shook my head at Jimin and threw the crackers over at him.

"Namjoon,Thank you!"He screamed,in excitement.

"Alright,"I screamed back at Jimin.

Suga's POV

I should probably apologize to Yoona.She must have felt embarrassed.It's better for me to apologise and settle this but it would definitely be weird if I just apologize in front of the others like that.

No,what if others find out,I am sure she doesn't want others to find out too.

What do I do?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock I heard on my door.

"Who is there?"I asked,getting ready to click the door open.

"It's me,Hoseok"

"Come in,"I said,flicking the door ajar.

"Do you care for some jam?"Jhope asked,spreading some jam on his bread.

"No,thanks,I'm already filled up"I   added."I ate rice and chicken sauce."

"Okay,then"

"By the way,where did you get Jam from?I thought we had already exhausted the remaining one that was left among the provisions we had left?I asked.

"I bought from the store alongside some crackers with Namjoon"

"Oh,I see"I exclaimed."No wonder,I saw lots of crackers at the cabinet."

"Yes,we purchased a lot more today,since that was what Jimin likes more."Jhope added.

I even thought it was Jimin's own,that's why I didn't bother to take any. Had I known,it was Namjoon's I would have taken at least one.

"Did you guys get anything for me?"I asked.

"No,did you want something?"he asked.

"No,I didn't"

____________________________________
The chapter is a bit short,I apologise for that,I will try to make the others a bit longer.

Thanks,please leave a comment below about the story.