Chapter 16: Kisses,Cuddles,Giggles,Jealousy And Pain.

Yoona POV

I opened my eyes and looked around the bed with the edges of the bed all tucked out.

I must have rolled out and the edges must have come out.

I stood up from the bed and straightened out the edges.After,I had adjusted the bedsheets.I looked around for my phone and saw it resting on the couch.

I unlocked my phone with my fingerprints and went to my Facebook page and scrolled  through my messages on my SMS box.

The notification bell on my phone just beeped signaling I had a message.

I am sorry.

"Sorry,For what?"I  wondered who must have sent the message and my eye caught something.

"SENDER: Kim Taehyung"

"What is he apologizing for?"I wondered and continued scrolling through my Facebook timeline.

I had better washed up.

With that in mind,I walked to the bathroom,pulled away the nightwear from my body and climbed into the bath tub.I washed my body with the soap.

After,I was done bathing,I pulled out the cream from my drawer and rubbed the cream on my soft and milky body.

I checked through my boxes and found a pair of shorts and a top.

This should do.

Few minutes after I was done wearing the shirt and shorts.I laid on my bed and began to play
Subway surfers on my phone when I heard a knock on the door.

I walked over to answer it.

"Who is there?"I asked.

"Jungkook!"The voice behind the door replied.

Jungkook?I wonder what he is doing here?

"What are you doing here?"I asked,after I had opened the door.

"I want to show you something."Jungkook replied.

Show me something?Hmm?

"Show me some ___" I started but stopped as I was stunned by the way Jungkook grabbed my arm.He tucked them into his and held it firmly.

"You should really stop dragging me like that. I have to look Good you know." I joked as I tucked my hair at the back of my ear.

He let out a laugh then held my hands in his own firmly.

"Wait here." He said as he let go of my hands while he covered my eyes with a blindfold

"What are you doing?"I asked, with my eyes closed.

"Just hang on!"He cautioned.

Slowly,I felt him leave my side.

"Where are you?" I asked worried,with my eyes still blindfolded.

"You can open your eyes now."He instructed,removing the blindfold.

I opened my eyes slowly and I looked around the garden which  caught my attention with the designs that were on it.

"What is all this?" I asked.

"Yoona,look behind you." Jungkook whispered behind me.

"What?"I spun around and rested my eyes on a billboard that was empty for a second.

The Billboard lit up suddenly and displayed some words with different colours which read
"I LOVE YOU"

Momentarily,I felt my heart leap for a second and I was dumbfounded.