PROLOUGE

Everyone at the house is happy knowing a new baby is born but not Wang yibo...

He doesn't want a brother!

"Wang yibo here you are!"said his father and dragged him to his mother's room...

"Come!see your brother!"said his father excitedly but Wang yibo just looked at his parents with his impassive face...

"Not interested."simply said wang yibo but his parents still pushed him to just see his brother...

"Come on!just one look!"insisted his father and Wang yibo who knows that his father won't give up sighed And looked at the baby...

Wang yibo pausef when he looked at the baby in his mother's arm....

"Doesn't he look like an angel?"ask his father and Wang yibo just looked at the baby in front of him...

The baby is so small and so cute...

Wang yibo wouldn't stop looking at his little brother...

"Wang yibo...baby...do you love him?"asked his mother and Wang yibo still looked at his little brother...

"Yes...I love him."answered wang yibo and started touching his little brother's face..

Their parents rejoiced Not knowing that the Wang yibo child is going to be a monster just to get his little brother....

WANG YIBO AS WANG YIBO........😂😂

AND.....

XIAO ZHAN AS WANG ZHAN....🤣🤣