CHAPTER 4

Wang yibo had been preparing for this moment...

When Wang yibo finally killed their parents they called the police and Wang yibo made sure that Xiao Zhan is the one talking to make the cries of them more real...

And when the police came many people also came in their house wanting so much to get the two sons favors....

Since their family is the only royalties left...

The properties of their parents were left to them....

Wang Zhan panicked for a while when they knew that they would have to manage every of their parents properties but Wang yibo managed to calm him down and said that they'll do it together...

Wang Zhan finally agreed after a while....

Their parents were cremated and Wang yibo decided to splash their parents urn into the sea and Wang Zhan quitely nodded....

After a while everything is finished and the properties their parents left for them grew even more...

Wang Zhan and Wang yibo were now famous for being a prodigy brothers in the business world...

No one expected that the two would be able to handle it and so many were prepared to buy the properties from them even when they got rejected by Wang yibo once but then...it seems like they understimated the two child...

Everyone is amazed at how the two child managed to make all their properties grow in just 2 months...

Wang yibo and Wang Zhan were planning about investing in this one company or not...

"What do you think?"asked Wang  Zhan  and wang yibo looked at the information of the company...

"Maybe if we could get 50% of the shares I'd think about it..."

Wang Zhan's eyes widened...

"You mean we'll buy from those who has shares and not at the exact company?"asked Wang Zhan surprised and Wang yibo flicked his fingers...

"Exactly."

Wang Zhan hesitated for a while...

"But...will they...let us buy their shares?"asked Wang Zhan while fumbling over his shirt...

Wang yibo smirked darkly which Wang Zhan didn't seem to notice...

"Trust me,they would...gladly."said Wang yibo darkly and patted Wang zhan's head...

Wang Zhan just looked at his big brother confusedly...

Wang yibo suddenly smiled at him...

"By the way Zhan Zhan...isn't it time to sleep already?"asked wang yibo and Wang Zhan nodded...

Wang yibo carried Wang Zhan and walked  Wang Zhan to the bed...

Wang yibo is happy that even though Wang Zhan is already 2 years old Wang Zhan could now understand many things...

Their parents genes is at least useful to them....

Wang yibo smirked quitely...

Wang yibo placed Wang Zhan on the bed and layed beside Wang Zhan..

Wang Zhan snuggled close to Wang yibo and Wang yibo gladly embraced him in his chest...

"Sleep...Zhan Zhan..."said Wang yibo and carressed Wang zhan's head...

"Hmm..."

After a while Wang Zhan really fell asleep...

Wang yibo continued carresing Wang zhan's head while smiling...