CHAPTER 28-ENDING

"You mean...."

Wang Zhan looked at the beggar he's chatted for hours...

He didn't know why but he wanted to tell the beggar his and Wang yibo's story.

"Ask away."

"You mean that...even though he did all those things to you...you're willing to die for him...and also again?"

Even though the beggar couldn't go to school unlike this handsome young man right here...he still has his common sense which the man right in front of him lacked....

"I always will be willing to die for him."

"But why?"

"What why?"

"I mean...you're a royalty aren't you?then why don't you just let him wait and enjoy your life here for a while?"

Wang Zhan then smiled.

"That man...has always been waiting for me...I bet all his life he's been waiting for me....it'll be too cruel to late him wait again right?"

The beggar looked at Wang Zhan with pity...

If only he could do something to stop the man from committing suicide...he would have had done it...too bad that the man beside him were the only royalty left....the man can't be put in rehab without his own permission....

"I don't understand."

"What don't you understand?"

"You obviously want to be with him..then why kill him?"

"It was his wish...that idiot...wanted me to kill him.."

"But you don't really have to kill him this early..look at you...you look miserable and lifeless."

The beggar looked at the man in front of him....the man really does look lifeless and miserable...but it still couldn't hide the handsomeness Wang Zhan has always had...

"I have to...or else the hellhounds would..."

"Hellhounds?"

The beggar asked as if not believing what he just heard...

"Are you..."the beggar trailed..

"I'm not kidding actually...it's up to you to believe it or not...so...do you want to hear more or should I just go and leave you alone?"

"What?of course not,please continue I just...I just can't believe that...I don't know...sorry please continue."

"Hellhounds were like the demon's/devils dogs and slave..."

"Then why is it after him then?"

"You see..he made a deal with a devil..."

The beggar mouth's were wide Opened...he must be crazy because he's believing every words this man were saying...

"And no,he didn't ask for something bad...he just asked for another chance...with me.."

"And the devil agreed?just like that?"

"Just like that?there's no way a devil would make a deal 'just like that'...you have to give them your soul in exchange for what you wish."

"And he..."

"He did.."

"Why didn't you stop him?"

"I didn't know about demons or deals or things like that...only he knew..."

"But I thought you were his lover?"

The beggar saw pain in Wang zhan's eyes and then Wang Zhan layed his head down...