CHAPTER 5

Wang Zhan and wang yibo started eating....

"Yibo gege..."

Wang yibo looked at Wang Zhan

"Hmm?"

"When did you learn how to cook?"asked Wang Zhan and Wang  yibo smiled remembering how much he watched their mother cooking for the sole purpose of learning it and cook for xiao Zhan when he finally killed their parents..

Wang yibo would have had loved to tell Wang Zhan the truth if not only Wang Zhan would not like him for it...

"I just though that I needed it in life..."said Wang yibo which is half of the truth...

Wang  Zhan seemed convince...

"Ahhh...then I'd better start learning how to cook too!"said Wang Zhan happily and Wang yibo creased his forehead...

"Why would you need to?aren't I already here?"

"But what if there comes a time that we wouldn't be together anymore?"

Wang yibo's eyes darkened and then Wang yibo smirked...

"Don't worry about things that will 'Never' happen."

Wang Zhan looked at him with his unconvinced eyes...

"But what about when I get married?won't we have to live separately?"

Wang yibo slammed his hands on the table and looked at Wang Zhan with his angry and dark eyes...

"Where did that idea come from?!"asked Wang yibo frustrated...

Wang Zhan trembled...

"Mama and Papa..."answered Wang Zhan with his shivering voice...

Wang yibo's eyes darkened even more...

It's all because of their parents again!

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and found Xiao Zhan trembling with his teary eyes....

Wang yibo's dark gaze softened...

Wang yibo got up his seat and carried Wang Zhan into his arms...

"Shhh....don't cry...I'm sorry..I just lost my cool...let's eat again,okay?"coaxed Wang yibo and Wang Zhan nodded....

Wang yibo smiled softly and sat Wang Zhan on his lap...

Wang yibo smiled satisfied for granting one of his wish having Wang Zhan sit onto his lap...

Wang yibo started feeding Wang Zhan and Wang Zhan also fed Wang yibo...

The two continued feeding each other until they finished....

"No more yibo gege!"exclaimed Wang Zhan while looking at the two empty plates..

Wang yibo looked at the two empty plate and smiled...

"Then good...zhan Zhan is a good boy for eating yibo Gege's dish!"praised Wang yibo while caressing Wang zhan's hair back and forth...

Wang Zhan smiled happily...

"Because it's delicious yibo gege!"

Wang yibo laughed...

"Really?I'm flattered!"

Wang yibo placed the two plates and two glass into the sink and placed Wang Zhan on the stool beside the sink...

"Wang yibo gege is just gonna wash the dishes okay?"

Wang Zhan happily nodded....

Wang yibo started washing the dishes while Wang Zhan just watched his yibo gege...