CHAPTER 7

"Yibo gege...what are we doing here?"asked Wang Zhan innocently while looking up at the tall building in front of them...

"We're attending a meeting."explained Wang yibo while Carrying Wang Zhan and walked into the building...

Many staff bowed at the two child and Wang yibo could feel that Wang Zhan is getting shy...

Wang yibo just walked and ignored his employees bowing at him...

He hates fake ass kissers...

They got in the elevator and wang Zhan hugged Wang yibo's neck tighter causing Wang yibo to smile...

He really likes the feeling of Wang Zhan holding him more tighter than necessary...

Wang yibo got out when the elevator door opened...

Wang yibo walked to the meeting room and when he saw the judgemental looks all the shareholders in their company gave him...

His eyes darkened...

"Zhan Zhan..."called Wang yibo to Wang Zhan who had no idea what's going on...

"You'll sleep or pretend to never hear whatever we say?"asked Wang yibo and Wang Zhan looked worried for a while until he saw the determination in his brother's eyes...

"I..yibo gege...can I go to your office and sleep there?"

Wang yibo hesitated not wanting to let Wang Zhan out of his sight but then decided to agree since it's more good of an idea for him and Wang Zhan...

Wang yibo walked out of the meeting room without a word and carried Wang Zhan to his office's secret room and lied Wang Zhan on the bed...

"Sleep or play with the gadgets here...I'll come back okay?"

Wang Zhan nodded and starting playing with the iPad near Wang yibo's bed...

Wang yibo walked out his office and walked near his secretary..

"Let anyone near this room that's not me and you're fired."threatened Wang yibo and the secretary's cool face turned to terror...

"Ye--yes sir!"

Wang yibo smirked and walked to the meeting room to hear all of those old hags dirtying his and his Zhan Zhan's name...

Wang yibo opened the door and walked in causing all the shareholders to quiten...

Wang yibo gave a mocking smirk...

"Really never learn!I already said that this room is not soundproofed!I wonder if it's because all of you are already an old hag that's why you can't remember all my reminders properly?"

Everyone felt insulted but they didn't utter any word...

Wang yibo awakened the fear they have for the child when they first met the child for a meeting of Wang yibo's inheritance of this company months ago...

Wang yibo looked around amused at the trembling old hags in the office...

"Now..now!why tremble?I don't mind having my name cursed from all of your dirty and smelly mouths but...you dare talk bad about my Zhan Zhan?!"

Everyone could feel the murderous aura emeniting from Wang yibo...

And everyone also already knew that Wang yibo's love for his little brother Wang Zhan is too much that if Wang Zhan got hurt even a little by them...Wang yibo would explode and destroy them all...

Wang yibo managed to make them conclude that since their first meeting...

"We're sorry..."apologized one of the shareholders followed by others...

Wang yibo's mocking smirk grew even wider...

This is the problem about this fake people...

They say sorry as if they really mean it and then after a while they'll start to make the same mistakes as if they had never done anything wrong...

"Save it!just make sure you impress me or else i'll take your shares and give it to someone useful!"shouted Wang yibo...

Everyone tensed....

Wang yibo is really a monster in their eyes now...

×××××××××××ו××××××××××××××××××××

Wang Zhan woke up when he felt kisses on his forehead....

"Zhan Zhan..."

Wang Zhan opened his eyes to see his big brother looking at him with a soft gaze...

"Yibo gege..."

Wang yibo nodded and smiled softly....

Wang Zhan also smiled...

"Is it time to go home?"

"Hmm..let's go."

Wang yibo carried Wang Zhan and started walking...

Wang Zhan don't know if his eyes are tricking him but he see fear in anyone he lays his eyes on...

Wang Zhan suddenly thought if everyone is really scared of his yibo gege...

He admit that even he sometimes gets scared at his yibo gege but not like the fear he sees in all those people's eyes..

They held more fear and meaning than Wang Zhan that he couldn't and wouldn't be able to understand...

Wang Zhan looked around and saw one lady falling down from looking at them...

Wang Zhan struggled to get down Wang yibo's hold and then walked to the lady to ask if the lady is okay...

But when the lady saw him...the lady backed away and looked at him with fear...

Wang yibo noticed that Wang Zhan got upset and immediately glared at the lady...

The lady's face were full of terror but still managed to thank Wang Zhan and bowed many times...

Wang yibo walked near Wang Zhan and carried him again...

"Don't mind her...she's already okay..right?"

Wang yibo looked at the lady with his sharp eyes and The lady quickly nodded while looking at the both of them with fear.....

Wang Zhan got upset even more...

He doesn't like the fear in everyone's eyes that he see...

Wang yibo got in the car and their driver started driving...

When they finally got home Wang Zhan is still upset...

Wang yibo didn't feel good anymore..he wanted to kill the lady so bad....that old hag is the reason why my Zhan Zhan is so upset right now...

"Zhan Zhan...why are you so upset?"asked Wang yibo while caressing Wang zhan's hair...

Wang Zhan pouted...

"Yibo gege...why do they seem so scared of me and you?"

Wang yibo wanted to laugh at the question...

He really want to say the truth but he knew better not to....

"Because we own the place they work at?"

Wang yibo said faking innocence at everyone's fear..

"But why...do I feel like they're extra scared at me when I did nothing wrong?"

Wang yibo's lips twitched...

He knew that Wang Zhan is right...

Wang Zhan is more feared than him because in everything he do...Wang Zhan is always the reason...

"Because they know you hold the trigger..."explained Wang yibo and Wang Zhan just gave him a confused look...

Wang yibo looked at Wang Zhan softly and smiled...

Yes...it's always been about you...for I'm wrapped in your little innocent fingers...my Zhan Zhan...