CHAPTER 18

"Why are you asking about hai kuan though?"

Wang yibo could easily understand why Wang Zhan would ask him about his old family..but then...Wang Zhan asking about hai Kuan?

it's the one thing he couldn't understand...

Wang Zhan looked at Wang yibo for a while and sighed..

"Hey Wang yibo...do you wanna know something?"

"Everything."

Wang Zhan chuckled

"Thought so...but you know jiang Cheng right?"

"Hmn.."

"he actually loves hai kuan you know?"

"How?"

"How?...I mean...I don't know but he just loves him...and I just...felt bad.."

"For what?"

"For Everything...I...if only I haven't existed..."

"Their love would have grown and they wouldn't have died am I right?"

Wang Zhan looked down and nodded...

"That's Wrong."

"I'm wrong...I'm a mistake...I mean..it's my fault that jiang Cheng...jiang Cheng didn't get to be loved by someone he loves..."

"It's no one's fault...and actually...jiang Cheng have a choice...either to side with Hai kuan or to side with no one...and he chose the latter...he made his own decisions Zhan Zhan...and I don't think it's wrong...that just means that he didn't love hai kuan Enough to be with him...but still...I know that you Wouldn't be convinced and would still blame yourself so I guess I'll let  you in something..."

Wang zhan's eyebrows creased...

"What is it?"

"Remembered the pictures of you scattered on the destroyed Mansion?"

"That?"

"It's Mine..."

"Yours?"

"I have a room full of your pictures while growing up..well I can't show it to you since it's destroyed so I could only go as far as saying it..."

"But then?what made it your fault?"

"Ever since you were a child...hai kuan had known you.."

"You mean.."

"There were days when he would follow me just to piss me off and then unfortunately...he also saw you...and guess what Happened next..."

Wang Zhan's eyes widened...

"That's just crazy..."

"Yeah...so I guess some of the pictures of you scattered on the floor in the destroyed Mansion were his..."

"He's also..."

"Nahh...he's just an obsessed maniac don't worry..."

Wang zhan's mouth formed an 'O'

"Ohhh..."

"But still...this feels like a dream doesn't it?"

"What does?"

"Being reborn while being brothers again..and also..our position in this world...those were no jokes..."

"And so were the consequences."

"What do you mean?"

Wang yibo looked away...

"You don't need to know."