CHAPTER 9

Wang yibo is now in the room where he ordered Wang Zhan to sleep...

He took out his phone and texted his secretary...

'clean that up fastly or die.'

Wang yibo now averted his full attention for Wang Zhan...

"Yibo gege....what happened?why did I hear something loud and weird?"

Wang yibo cursed!this is the first time his secretary messed up fortunately he got in the room before Wang Zhan could think about leaving the room!

he needs to check his secretary again!his secretary might be sabotaging him now without his knowledge.....

"Nothing that you should worry about..."said Wang yibo calmly....

Wang Zhan didn't seem to be convinced but nodded anyway...

"So....wanna go somewhere?"asked Wang yibo and Wang Zhan happily smiled...

"Really?"

Wang yibo nodded and Wang Zhan beamed and jumped for joy...

"Yeah....where do you want to go anyway?"asked Wang yibo and Wang zhan's eyes lighted up even more...

"I want to go to the park!they said that it's fun there!"

Wang yibo chuckled at the excitement in Wang zhan's voice...

Wang yibo's phone beeped and he already guessed that the message were from his secretary...

Wang yibo smirked a little and then softly smiled at Wang Zhan...

"Let's go..."

Wang Zhan was about to walk when as expected Wang yibo carried him again...

"Yibo gege...can I walk?"

Wang yibo's eyes darkened...

"No,you can't."said Wang yibo with finality in his voice and started walking...

Wang yibo walked in the room in his office to see his office cleaned...as if no dead body with a blood coming out the dead body's head was here a while ago...

Wang yibo smirked and gived an approving look at his secretary...

The secretary looked relieved until his phone beeped...

He looked at the phone to see Wang yibo's message...

'another mistake,and you're really dead.'

The secretary trembled at seeing the text message....

Wang yibo smirked when he saw it from his peripheral vision...

They walked out his office to be bowed by the employees who sees them...

Wang Zhan gave a smile back while Wang yibo is giving each of them his cold glare....

Wang Zhan actually is very embarrassed at the situation he is in now...

He's already 11 years old yet his older brother is still carrying him...

How embarrassing could that be?!

Wang yibo and Wang Zhan got to got in their car and sat in the car....

Wang Zhan felt relieved when Wang yibo's hands left him until he felt Wang yibo snaking his arm around his little waist...

Wang Zhan could do nothing but sigh...

His brother has always been touchy with him for some unknown reason...