CHAPTER 25

"You raped me!again!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course you do!"

"Well...raping includes force and I don't think I ever did force you to have sex with me so no...i definitely didn't rape you."

"But you!you drugged me!"

"Doesn't mean that I forced you."

Calmly said Wang yibo and shrugged.

Wang Zhan was left with his mouth agaped!

"What the hell!but it was against my will!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Then what was the 'wang yibo...fuck me hard' and your moans about?"

Xiao Zhan's face turned red all over!

"Yo--that was!that was the drug's effect!"

Wang yibo made a mocking sound

"That drug could only make you feel horny Zhan...don't blame it all on the poor drug"explained Wang yibo.

Wang Zhan wasn't at all willing to admit that he was saying those words In his knowledge...

And also!

He's the poor one and not that drug!

"Well!I was so horny and wanted to be satisfied!it could be anyone with me and I'll still ask them the same thing!"

Wang Zhan continued talking until he suddenly noticed that Wang yibo had gone quite....

Wang Zhan looked at Wang yibo to see Wang yibo looking at him with his dark eyes...

"You're telling me that it doesn't matter who fucks you as long as they fuck hard?"

"Wha-what?I never said that.."said Wang Zhan while looking sideways... afraid to meet Wang yibo's cold gaze.

"Don't lie to me!you said that it could just be anyone and you wouldn't hesitate to ask to be fucked!"

"I-i'm just saying that---"

"Just shut up Zhan Zhan!I know you're tired and so as much as possible...I don't want to hurt you."

Wang yibo's were cold but strong...it scared Wang Zhan to the Bones...

Wang yibo was undeniably angry at him and his words...

He should have been the one mad right now but Wang yibo just had to be mad at him because of his one mistake!

Wang Zhan looked around to see Wang yibo cooking again...

Maybe...it really was his(Wang Zhan) fault?

He couldn't help but feel guilty for something that he couldn't make sense of...

Why would Wang yibo become so angry by something as simple as that?

Can't he just tell him to apologize and then forgive him?

Wang Zhan took his steps towards Wang yibo and hugged him..

"Wang yibo..."

"What?"coldly asked Wang yibo...

Wang Zhan was intimidated by Wang yibo's tone...

He feared that he'll be ignored or worse...he'll make Wang yibo more angry...

"I...I'm sorry?"

Wang Zhan sounded so unsure...