CHAPTER 1

Wang yibo's parents are happily hugging the baby while Wang yibo keeps bugging them to be able to Carry Wang Zhan...

"But he might fall..."said his mother but wang yibo still cried...

"No!I want to carry him!"cried Wang yibo while looking at a peacefully sleeping Wang Zhan..

"Wang yibo...you can't okay?you're only 7 years old so how can you carry your baby brother?"said his father and Wang yibo could feel himself getting angry...

"What if he falls and die?"scared his father and Wang yibo's eyes widened...

"Fine."agreed Wang yibo...

Someday...someday...I'll kill the two of you so Wang Zhan would be mine!

×××××××××××××××ו××××××××××××××××

Wang yibo is now 8 years old and he is assigned to take care of his 1 year brother since he's parents has something to do outside.....

Their parents plan is to take Wang yibo and Wang Zhan with them but wang yibo doesn't want to go and just have Wang Zhan with him...

And so after a while of Wang yibo crying their parents finally agreed...

Wang yibo happily bid farewell at his parents while carrying his baby brother Wang Zhan...

Wang yibo looked at a peaceful Wang Zhan in his arms...

His brother really looks like an angel.....

Wang yibo enjoyed looking at his little brother....

Until his little brother start to cry....

"Uwwaah!uwaah!"cried Wang Zhan and yibo understood that Wang Zhan is hungry...

Yibo grabbed Wang zhan's milk bottle and placed it in Wang zhan's mouth....

Wang Zhan started to quiten and drank his milk...

Wang yibo enjoyed looking at his brother who is drinking milk from the bottle...

Wang Zhan is so cute....

××××××××××××××××ו×××××××××××××××

Wang yibo is already 9 years old and he is homeschooled....

Wang yibo's teacher is amazed that Wang yibo could easily understand anything....

Wang yibo's teacher gave Wang yibo a test...

"If I answer all of this correctly...you will leave this room."ordered Wang yibo coldly and his teacher nodded afraid of upsetting one of the royal family...

After a while Wang yibo really did answer all the questions correctly and so his teacher left....

Wang yibo happily run to his brother who also sleeps in his room since he begged his parents for Wang Zhan to just sleep in his room with his bed....

"Finally done!"said Wang yibo and woke Wang Zhan up...

Wang Zhan stirred and opened his eyes...

"Yibo ge?"asked Wang Zhan in his sleepy voice...

"Zhan Zhan...let's play!"said Wang yibo happily and Wang Zhan nodded...

"You're already done with your studies,yibo ge?"asked Wang Zhan and Wang yibo nodded....

"Yes...so let's play?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan happily nodded....

"Yehey!ok then I will play!"said Wang  Zhan happily...