CHAPTER 16

Wang yibo looked at Wang Zhan to see hesitance and worry in all of Wang Zhan's face...

"What?"

Wang Zhan nervously looked at Wang yibo...

"What what?"

"Who is it this time?"

Wang zhan's eyes widened

What is he Wang yibo talking about?

"I..."

"After hai kuan...hmm...your sister? your sister's husband?that jiang Cheng guy?or your aunt and uncle?"

Wang Zhan gritted his teeth...

"I don't want to talk about them if possible."said Wang Zhan and looked down...

He didn't want to know about their death anymore...

Because he knew that all of it was his fault..

Wang yibo's eyes narrowed...

"That's impossible..because i want to talk about them."

"Wang yibo!"

"Your sister...she's apparently pregnant when I came to kill her huh!but I have no choice don't I?"

Wang Zhan gritted his teeth even harder....he feels like he'll cry if Wang yibo keep talking about his family...

Wang yibo just looked at Wang Zhan with his indifferent eyes and Continued...

"And to say my apologies...I've killed her husband after killing her.."Wang yibo looked at Wang Zhan and Continued...

"And---"

"Wang yibo enough!"

"Even now...you still consider them as your family?"Wang Zhan didn't know but Wang yibo had said it with pain in his voice....

"Why.....why do you have to bring them up?you know I wasn't exactly thinking about them..."

Wang yibo sighed while looking at a crying Wang Zhan...

"Because I'm jealous."

"But why...."

"You're not Xiao Zhan anymore... you're now Wang Zhan...my little brother...and this time...I'm your only family..but you...you still think of them as your family..."

"But I still am....I am Wang yibo...I still have my memories and we can't change the fact that they used to be my family...they took care of me and loved me...I just..."

"You're so hang up on then Zhan Zhan...you don't need them anymore..."

"Of course I do...but they're just.... they're just not here anymore..."

"And maybe it's for the best...they're gone now Zhan Zhan...and so now...the only one who can love you and take care of you...is me."

Wang Zhan Immediately felt mad at Wang yibo.....he didn't know why..or maybe he does...

Maybe it's because Wang yibo killed his family and everyone important to him...

Maybe it's because Wang yibo ruined his life...

Maybe because Wang yibo is so evil......

Or maybe it's because of everything that had happened to his life when he met Wang yibo...

It's all messed up..but he just know that he really should hate wang yibo...

"Because you killed them that's why."

Wang yibo raised his  right eyebrow..

"What?"

"You killed all my family and even your own family!you're heartless Wang yibo!and it's all your fault!"shouted Wang Zhan and ran off in rage...

Wang yibo remained Frozen in his seat for a while until he realized what's going on and ran to chase Wang Zhan...

Wang Zhan ran with his short legs which were why he was Immediately caught by Wang yibo...

He's mad...he's mad at Wang yibo for everything...but when Wang yibo hugged him...it seems like all the madness he used to feel is gone...all of his madness and his reasons of why he's mad at Wang yibo...were gone...

Wang Zhan cried even more...

He didn't know if he's suppose to be happy that he doesn't hate Wang yibo or be dissapointed of himself because he doesn't really hate Wang yibo...

Well damn!not even once did he hate Wang yibo!not even when he raped him...

Because Wang yibo....is impossible to hate...at least that is how it is for him..

besides....How can you even hate someone you love when all you want to do is love them?

But even if Wang Zhan knew to himself about what he felt..he still doesn't want to be with Wang yibo...

He doesn't deserve to be happy...not when he's the reason why all of his family is dead...

"Let me go!"shouted Wang Zhan and struggled in wang yibo's hug...

"You're gonna run away again?"

Wang Zhan still struggled and Wang yibo finally loosened the hug...

Wang Zhan should have had run the moment Wang yibo had let him go but due from the shock of Wang yibo letting him go...he just looked at Wang yibo with his Startled eyes...

"You're gonna run away again...just like you did in the past..you're gonna let us end up miserable again....but you know what?I don't want to be miserable again...why do I have to suffer for something that I don't even regret doing?it doesn't make sense."said Wang yibo and Wang Zhan could now see what a devil Wang yibo is...

"Go,run away.but remember that after this... there's no turning back..and I...even if I love you would do everything for you to never see me and that means that there will be no hope for us to be together ever again."

Wang yibo's voice and face while looking at Wang Zhan  were cold...as if he doesn't mean anything to him now...

And Wang Zhan was scared...

at that moment...

Wang zhan's world seemed to have had stopped...

He felt like everything around him is suffocating...

And the sight of Wang yibo that used to calm him down had started to suffocate him again....

Every sane thoughts of him would say to run and take his punishment but he simply couldn't...

Can he really live without Wang yibo?

Wang Zhan looked down and slowly fell to the floor then cried...

He was disappointed at himself for being a total disappointment...

He couldn't...

He couldn't just run away when he knows that it would mean losing Wang yibo...forever...

Wang yibo smirked and kneeled down while hugging Wang Zhan in his arms...

"I knew it......Zhan zhan...you're a prisoner of the love between us...you'll never be able to get away from me Zhan Zhan... because if you can..you wouldn't have had died with me right?admit it already...you can't lose me."whispered Wang yibo and Wang Zhan cried even more...

"Wang yibo...I'm really at your mercy right now..."said Wang Zhan with his shaking voice...

Wang yibo smirked even more at Wang Zhan's word and slowly started to Pat and rub Wang zhan's back.....

"You're right...you're at my Mercy Zhan Zhan..and the two of us both know that it'll ALWAYS stay like that..."