CHAPTER 24

Wang yibo almost cummed at what Xiao Zhan has said...

I definitely like this Wang Zhan...

Should I prepare more Viagra?

But it only works for about...30 to 40 minutes?and that's obviously not enough for me.

I need something stronger...

Maybe the actual red ginseng then?

I heard that it works best.

Wang yibo smirked.

He has already decided with what to do for his two days left

And so when he leave...he won't regret anything.

Wang yibo then looked at the naked Wang Zhan in front of him...

And somehow... he's also already naked...

Oh god!he's surely loving this Wang Zhan!

Wang Zhan kept moving on the bed and even reaching Wang yibo and tried kissing him...

And as If it's not Enough Wang Zhan even started to jerk off.

In front of fucking Wang yibo!

This is so hot Wang yibo couldn't help but want Wang Zhan to feel pain...

I meant...feel pleasured(totally a lie)

Hey!okay!I'm lying!but it's his fault!

Why make such a hot lewd face?!

It's making me lose control!

"So you're gonna play dirty?"

Wang Zhan moaned and continued touching himself while also starting to grind his ass on Wang yibo's erected dick.

"What the fucking hell?do you really wanna feel pain?I have to prepare you but you're making it so hard for me!"

But then Wang Zhan never listened and continued his deeds.

"Zhan Zhan!oh fuck! yeah~~i mean fucking no!the hell!oh god!"

Wang yibo panted and looked at Wang Zhan with his hungry eyes.

"You asked for it."

Said Wang yibo and then lifted Wang zhan's ass and got in Wang Zhan without any preparation!

"Ah!"moaned Wang Zhan in pain!

Wang yibo slowly pushed his erected dick in Wang Zhan and Wang Zhan had once again moaned in pain...

Wang yibo was trying so hard not to lose his shit but then Wang Zhan keeps moaning under him that he couldn't control himself anymore and forcely thrusted himself in Wang Zhan!

Wang Zhan almost shouted at the pain but Wang yibo's hand shamelessly blocked his mouth before he even could.

"Don't shout..don't fucking shout if you still want to be able to walk with me in the fucking next 2 days.. fucking Don't... don't test my limits."said Wang yibo while panting very hard.

He needs to control himself....he doesn't want Wang Zhan's ass bleeding like in the past.

Wang yibo waited for a while until he felt Wang Zhan relaxing...

Wang yibo was finally able to breath and started moving...

"Ahhh~~"moaned Wang Zhan and Wang yibo fastened his thrust even more.

"More~~more~~"chanted Wang Zhan while moving his hands all over Wang yibo's body...

Wang yibo closed his eyes at hearing Wang Zhan begging for more..