CHAPTER 19

Wang Zhan laughed while looking at the mesmerized Wang yibo...

"You're telling me that you own this?"

"Yeah kind of..why?"

"It's grand yet very simple...it seems to be your taste...so why live in a...I mean i just know about your condo and nothing at all...but.."

"Well...i would definitely like to live here"

Wang yibo remained looking at the mansion..

And looked at Wang Zhan's eyes who clearly showed how much he adores his own mansion..

"If you really adore it...why don't you just live here?"

"It was lonely"

Wang yibo looked at Wang Zhan as if asking him to continue or much Better...waiting for him to explain...

"It was way too quite I felt so alone and it terrifies me.."

Wang Zhan chuckled...

"And for your information,I know how pathetic that is."

"Not really."

"Really?"

"Yeah,everyone thinks like that you know."

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone were so scared of being alone...it terrifies them..."

"I don't think so though"

"You don't?"

"Of course...I mean...have you ever been scared of being alone?"

Wang yibo laughed a little and then smirked..

"Right..I didn't."

"See?I was rig-"

"But that was all in the past...when I hadn't met you... because now...the thing that terrifies me the most is you leaving me and ending up alone...again..."and Wang yibo looked at Wang Zhan with his scared eyes...

This time...he didn't hide about how scared he is but he also didn't dare say what he is so scared about...but somehow...that's more than Enough to touch Wang zhan's heart...

And Wang Zhan wished that Wang yibo could always do that...

But Wang Zhan knew...

It was all just his wishful thinking...

"In the past...I really doesn't understand why people were so scared of not having any comrade or Friends...but now I do..can't say that I like how I had something to be Terrified though...but still...I was happy that I have every reason to be happy...right now...even at this moment.."

Wang Zhan was mesmerized at Wang yibo himself...

He wondered how he could make someone as great as Wang yibo even love him?

It was so weird...

But somehow...

Wang Zhan is very happy about it

He hoped that it never ends...

And If it really did...he wished that it could end good...for the both of them..

"What are you thinking about?care to tell me?"

Wang Zhan was immediately brought out of his reverie...

"No way!"

Wang yibo just softly laughed making Wang zhan's face to become beet red...

"Ahhh...I really wish all of this could last...I really wish this never ends..."