Chapter- 13

In Dixit's Palace

Everybody were having a chit chat with each other after the breakfast. Fab 5 were seated with each other and indulged in listening to their fathers, they were seeing a new character in their fathers. While M5 were seated with their parents..Dev and Sid had kept their heads on Poorvi's lap while Soha and Arya were sitting together with her head on his shoulder and his on her head..Nandini was sitting in between Viren and Vishal and Abhi was sitting behind Nandini by keeping his head on her head and Ritesh was lying on Nandini's lap..

Just when Cabir was about to start a conversation with others, he got a call in his mobile. He could just smile after seeing the caller ID..He excused himself and attended the call..He came back to Fab 5 and informed something. The girls smiled at him while the boys teased him..Cabir blushed..

Sid ( excited ): Guys, wanna know our Album rate..?

Soha ( jumped in her place ): Me me..what is it..

Others smiled at her excitement..

Sid ( shouted ): 10 Million CDs have been sold by now..

Arya ( shocked ): Are you serious..

Soha ( widened her mouth ): O.M.G. I can't believe it..we have crossed 10 million, just by the morning..

She just hugged Nandini who was also about to hug her..They laughed and hi-fied..

Nandini ( excited ): So, how are we gonna celebrate..?

Dev ( smiled ): Koi shak..?

M5 stared at each other and smiled and then looked at Poorvi who were looking at them with a wide smile..She nodded in Yes and that was it for them..They hugged her tightly making her giggle..They broke the hug..

Nandini ( excited ): So, beautiful..We need Punjabi khana and South Indian too..No worries, we will help you..Kyu Soulie..??

Soha ( smiled ): Damn yes..

Poorvi ( chuckled ): Acha bachoo teek hai..Party mathlab mere haath ka khana..phir bhi help karoge huh..

The girl side hugged her..

Soha ( smiled ): Wo kya hai na..hum aapse bohath pyar karthe hai, isilye kitchen mein akele nahi rehne denge..

Nandini ( teased ): Waise bhi Mrs. Poorvi Kapoor..zyada kitchen me kaam karne ke wajah se aapke khoobsurathi mein problem aayega aur isiliye hame aapka pathi se daant milega..

Poorvi slapped Nandini's arms lightly making her chuckle while the rest admired the girls' bond with her..Poorvi and the girls had a special bonding..They were so close with her that sometimes people think that she is their real mother..According to Poorvi, the girls are babies and so they need more care and love which she is ready to give while boys need pampering..

Soon Cabir got a message and he gestured Fab 5 to move with them which they did..Fab 5 reached outside the palace to see a girl's back..Cabir ran towards her and hugged from behind..

Cabir ( smiled ): Missed you Madhubala..

While the girl turned with a huge smile on her face and hugged him back. They broke the hug and he kissed her forehead affectionately..

Girl ( smiled ): I love you Mr. Cabir Dhawan..

Cabir ( smiled ): And I love you too Mrs. Navya Cabir Dhawan..

Yes, it was Navya who called him first asking him to send the address of wherever he was as she has reached after doing her concert..

Dhruv ( coughed ): Love birds..done with your romance..