Chapter- 19

In Dixit's Palace

Swayam's Bedroom

( Everybody have a single bedroom in Dixit's Palace as most of the time, they prefer to live with Viren since the elders were alone in their life, the difference was Viren had his children with him to make him feel happy while his friends had none with them..)

Swayam was sitting on his bed with eyes closed and hands in fist. His eyes weren't open and so nobody could guess that bloodshot red eyes. Nandini was sitting on a chair which was kept beside the bed. She was sitting there for the past 15 minutes but didn't speak anything, she knew he need to let it out and she would be there to listen to him.

Manik, Cabir and Dhruv just left the girls near the pool area since they were worried for Swayam as they haven't seen him this angry never before. They always believed him to be a tough person as they have seen him only like an angry man.But today, they could read many emotions in his eyes and in his voice. So, they decided to check on him and reached Swayam's bedroom only to see Nandini sitting beside Swayam in silence.

Swayam ( still eyes closed ): Won't you ask me anything..?

Nandini looked up at him and sighed..

Nandini: I know how my Papa is and so I don't need to ask you why you said all those things to Mukti.

Swayam opened his eyes and looked at her with watery eyes which pricked her heart. But it was a shocking scene for ManBirUv. They have never seen him in tears.

Nandini ( wiped his tears ): Please papa..I have asked you to forget it right..Then, why do you think about something that gives only pain to you..?

Swayam ( sighed ): How am I supposed to forget all those things when it wasn't a nightmare but the truth.

Nandini ( took his hand in her's ): Papa, she is trying to move on..

Swayam ( chuckled sadly ): Move on..? Really..? If making out with some random guys every night, just to remove your stress is called moving on..then I would call it a new theory of it..

Nandini could only stare at him with sadness in her eyes while ManBirUv were standing puzzled..

Swayam ( sighed ): My wife, love of my life, couldn't be with me for more time but then she gave a daughter to remember her and she was actually right..My daughter, when she was born, I could only admire her. She was an exact copy of her mother. I named her Mukti, Mukti Vardhan..as I felt she is the reason to get rid of every stress of my life. She too loved me a lot, but then one day, our happiness, my love, her mother has to leave us and go away form our lives which not just removed our happiness but it added darkness in my life. Mukti distanced herself from me, what did she think, that I married some random lady for pleasure. Arey, I married her for Mukti. I didn't even touch that lady for the entire time of my life. Mukti's age was very tender, she was a teenager and girls of that age would be in need of a mother, as a support..as a mentor..as a friend..as someone to share their problems..Even though Viren decided not to have a new lady in his life but he never wished any other girl to sacrifice her happiness like our princess, you did. And so, even he supported the new marriage of mine. But then, the lady just parted me from my daughter. Maybe, every step mother couldn't be that good. But, I never thought that my daughter would turn into a brat. She used to be a sweet girl and now, look at her..She has turned out to be a spoiled girl, who find happiness in bullying and making out with some rich guys.

Nandini could only shed silent tears after seeing this vulnerable side of Swayam which comes out rarely. While on the other side, the boys too had tears in their eyes. They could feel the depth of Love that Swayam had for Mukti.