Chapter- 25

In Kapoor's mansion

Dev has confessed his Love for Sonakshi and she has accepted him with her whole heart. After all she was waiting for this day since she was in 11th Std..She too loved him to no extent..

Today, Dev was bringing Sonakshi to his home as per his family's wish..

Sonakshi step inside the Mansion with Dev but she was trembling in nervousness..

Dev( held her hand ): Relax..I am here with you..I am not gonna leave your hand..

Sona ( smiled ): I know, but..this nervousness..what if they didn't like me..?

He smiled and kissed her forehead which brought a smile n her lips..

Dev: Dev Kapoor never found a girl attractive enough to get a place in his heart, but you were different and you did take place in this heart. People say I am like my parents..I got my mom's character and my Dad's business skills which actually means my parents are gonna like you since I love you..

She smiled sweetly at him which automatically made him smile..

" Uhu Uhu.."

They heard someone's fake coughs and turned to the voice to see M4 smirking at them..Sona quickly made a distance from Dev..

Nandini ( smirked ): Kya baath hai..baath yaha thak pohachi..I mean..forehead kiss, that too in public..

Soha ( teased ): Bhai, kam se kam ye tho bhooliye math, hum ghar pe hai..

Dev and Sona stood embarrassed..

Sid ( smirked ): Pehle tho ek dusre ko dekhne keliye bhi sharmathe hai aur ab yaha kya kya ho raha hai..Bhai, hum sab apse chote hai aur bade choton ke samne ROMANCE karna nahi chahiye..

Arya ( joked ): Ye tho sahi kaha Sid ne..Buddy, meri gf teri behen hai phir bhi tere samne aaj thak KISS ke alawa aur kuch nahi kiya..

Nandini ( giggled ): Wow, mujhe nahi patha tha ki KISS karna PDA nahi hotha..

Arya glared at her while Soha blushed..Dev got annoyed..He took Sonakshi's hand in his shocking her..

Dev: Meri honewali Beewi ke saath mein kuch bhi kar saktha hoon, uskeliye mujhe sirf Sona ki permission chahiye..tum logonke permission ke zaroorath nahi hai..

Sona smiled seeing his respect for her while M4 made bad faces..

Arya: Saara maza hi kachda mein daal diya saale ne..

Dev chuckled..

Nandini: Chal teek hai..ab andhar jaana hai..

Soha: Haa..chalo Sona..

Sona nodded with nervousness while Nandini and Soha held her hands..

Soha: Nervous..?

She nodded with a light smile..

Nandini: Its okay..ye sab naye hai na..par trust me..our family is very welcoming..and they really like you..

Sona smiled at her and soon M5 took her with them and reached the Family living room to see their family seated in their seats, even fab 5 and Navya were present..

" Hello Peeps "

They turned their attention to M5 but this time their faces turned to Sona who was actually clinging to Soha and Nanidni, she was looking down..

Poorvi, Akshara and Shanno smiled widely and rushed towards them..

Akshara: Tum sona ho na..

Sona just nodded..