Untitled Part 51

At night

In an isolated area..

The youngsters of this huge family were gathered around a pretty big Mansion, preparing to finish off the evil chapter of their life, tonight.

Manik: Nandini..are you sure about it..??

He's been asking the very same question since the moment she has discussed her plan with them.

Nandini ( sighed ): Manik, will you tell me what would give you peace so that you would stop asking this question..??

Manik ( rubbed his nape ): If you drop this plan and let me do it in my own way..

Nandini ( glared ): Yeah, you simply would go and wait until he decides to harm you. Seriously Mani, he needs me so I'm the one who's supposed to go inside, not you.

Manik ( sighed ): You know, that could get risky..

Nandini: I know. But, nothing is going to harm me until I'm covered.

He nodded with a sigh and took her in his embrace while the rest admired them..

Vishal: Bachi...

Nandini parted from Manik and moved to Vishal who fixed the bluetooth in her ear and caressed her hairs..

Vishal: He's going to be tough..

Nandini: I have you all around me, so I'm pretty fine..

He smiled at her, Abhi and Rishab gave something to her which would be needed for her and she hid them under her boots.

Ritesh: Di, that Psycho Khanna is in washroom..

Ritesh, was the best hacker one could see and he had even hacked the camera which were present at Chiraag's Mansion..

Nandini: Cool, I can get in his mansion, when he empties his bladders..

Manik shook his head in disbelief. Here, he's damn tensed for her and she's getting all cool..

Nandini: Um, Abhi Bhai..

Abhimanyu raised her eyebrows at her and she palmed her eyes and took her hand back and pointed everyone to which he smirked, but then nodded after getting a glare from her..

Abhimanyu: Guys, palm that organ which helps you to see..

Sid: What..? Organ..??

Abhi: Abey yar..mathlab aankhein..bandh kar apne akahein..

Rishab: Kyun..??

Abhi ( glared ): Jithna kaha uthna kar..

And the rest palmed their eyes except for Vishal..

Abhi ( cutely ): Bhai, please close your eyes, aapki bachi chahthi hai..

Vishal looked at Nandini who also nodded at him and he obliged to it..

Nandini: You're included in it, Mr. Abhimanyu Dixit..

Abhi made a bad face and palmed his eyes. Nandini turned towards Manik who has also closed his eyes. She smiled and moved to him and stood on his feet making him open his eyes in surprise.

Manik: Nan...

Nandini: Shh..This is a private "bye" from me..

And, she kissed his cheeks tightly while he looked in the front to see everyone with closed eyes. He smiled naughtily and stole a sudden kiss from her and muttered..

Manik: I got your back..

Nandini ( smiled ): I know..

Abhi: Can we open our eyes..