Chapter- 29

In Kapoor's Mansion

Nandini saw Manik getting out of the party hall with the bottle in his hand which was enough to freak her out..

Nandini: Um..Gadhe, I need to go..

Sid ( frowned ): Kyu..?

Nandini ( worried ): Patha nahi kya samajke rakha hai apne aapko..He took the whole bottle with him. Arey, ithna koi peetha hai kya..Doesn't he know its dangerous for one's health..

Sid ( annoyed ): Hold on kameeni..Pehle ye tho batha ki ye HE kaun hai..?

Nandini ( sighed ): Manik malhotra..aur kon ho saktha hai jo mere baath kabhi nahi maan sakthe..

Sid ( chuckled ): Ye bhi tho sahi hai..only he can deny you and your orders..Waise, tum uskeliye ithna worried kyu ho..

Nandini stared at Sid who was smirking at her and she just ignored eye contact with him..

Nandini: W..wo..Noth..nothing..

Sid ( amazed ): Wow, the great Nanz of Paris is stammering..wo bhi apne best friend ke samne..

Nandini ( irritated ): Gadhe..just let me go..I need to meet him..

Sid: And why do you want to..?

Nandini ( pissed ): If you know the answer then why are you asking me..You know me well..

Sid ( smirked ): Of course, I know you very well..Tabhi tho pooch raha hoon na ki why do you care if something happens to Manik..Usse kuch hoga bhi tho tumhe..

Nandini ( gritted her teeth ): Sid..you know how much I CARE FOR HIM..

Sid ( smiled ): Ye hui na baath..You still love him, don't you Miss Dixit..

Nandini ( widened his eyes ): What..no..I don't..

Sid ( glared ): Kameeni, tum mujhe tab SID bulathe ho when you really get pissed with my behavior and it used to be genuine..If you don't love him, then why do you get worried for him..you care for that person whom you can never see in pain..whom you love him to an extent nobody could think..Mujhse jhoot bolna shuru kiya tumne..

Nandini ( frustrated ): Fine..I STILL LOVE HIM..khush..

Sid started smiling..

Sid: Jaa..warna tumhara BP high hojayega..

Nandini ( disbelievingly ): Tho tum mujhe abi thak jaane kyu nahi diya..

Sid ( grinned ): I wanted to get the truth our of your mouth..

She stomped her feet in anger and went in search of Manik while Sid chuckled at her behavior..

On the other side,

Manik directly went to the terrace and started drinking. He was just getting the flashes of Nandini is Sid's arms which increased his anger..He kept on drinking and at last he fell on the ground. His eyes have turned bloodshot in anger as well as side effects of being drunk..

Meanwhile, Nandini has got out of the party hall and started searching for Manik..But, she couldn't find him anywhere..

Nandini ( huffed ): God, ye Manik kaha reh gaya..Ye monster ko mujhe pareshan karne ke alawa aur kuch aatha hi nahi..

She saw the workers serving drinks to people..She even saw Peter guiding some people out of the Mansion..She went to him..

Nandini: Kaaku..Did you see Manik..?

Peter ( frowned ): Manik..Um..I have seen him getting out of the party hall..

Nandini: Even I have seen it..I have searched the whole Mansion..Did you see him getting out of the Mansion..