Chapter- 21

In Malhotra Mansion

Today, everyone decided to have a get together in Malhotra Mansion. The elders always find some or the other reason to be with each other and so many at times, there would be a get together. And the youngsters were more than ready for it as they never get tired of being with their family. They find their family life happy and cool instead of their working life..

The dinner was kept ready on the table and everybody were present except for Fab 5.

Lalith: Alex..get Fab 5 from upstairs.

Alex nodded and went away. he came back after informing them..

Alex: Only Mukti Mam and Alya Mam were present upstairs..

Raj ( frowned ): Then where are the boys..?

Alex: the girls didn't know about them..

Akash: Navya beta..kya tum janthe ho..?

Navya: Ji Papa..mein un theenon ko garden mein jaathe hue dekha tha..Nandu, tum un theenon ko bulao..

Nandini stared at Navya in suspicion while she was looking at her with a very innocent face.

Nandini ( smiled ): Sure Navu..

Navya ( thought ): I had seen the boys going towards garden but never thought I would be able to send Nandini over there. Maybe, such coincidences would bring Manik and Nandini closer. I know Nandu, you had to bear a lot because of Manik but your happiness lies in him..

Nandini went away to the garden while Soha was a silent spectator. She knew what was running in Navya's mind..

In the Garden

ManBirUv were standing near to a tree but Manik looked so nervous and the rest two were glaring at him..

Manik ( stammered ): Yar Cabir, I told you right..I don't know anything about it..

Cabir ( sarcastically ): really..? you think I am mad..?

Dhruv ( calmly ): Manik, we know about your temper, and when you get angry..you would end up in trouble..

Nandini came at the same time and was searching for the boys when she spotted them standing near to the tree..She walked towards them but then stopped after hearing Manik..

Manik ( glared ): I told you..I didn't do anything wrong..I wasn't in any trouble..

Cabir ( glared ): Manik Malhotra..we are your best friends since childhood and so we know you in and out..Don't forget that even we were present when that guy Philip asked Nandini to go for a date with him..

Nandini opened her mouth wide in shock. Her eyes widened in shock, it could even come out of the sockets, she never expected him to know about Philip's ill mannered behavior towards her. And now, she knew how that guy ended up in hospital..

Nandini ( held her head in frustration ): Kya karu mein..Already I had possessive brothers and friends and now this guy whom I used to Love..What the hell..Didn't I ask him to stay away from me, ah but this is Manik Malhotra..He would never listen..not at least to me..

She walked more further and called out..

Nandini: Any serious situation going on..?

The boys stopped their argument and looked to their side to see Nandini with an expressionless face..

Manik ( immediately ): No..no..nothing..

Nandini ( coolly ): You are stammering like you have done a crime..