Chapter- 43

In Kapoor's Mansion

Dev and his family have returned to his Mansion from Sona's place. They were done with his Mehendi and decided to spend the night in Kapoor's Mansion.

Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini was adjusting her pillows on the bed when she felt two hands wrapping around her waist. She smiled knowing the touch..

Nandini: Manik...

She tilted her head to the right to see Manik smiling at her. She pecked his cheeks which widened his grin..

Manik: Kya baath hai Ms. Dixit. Aaj tho badi romantic mood mein hai aap..

Nandini ( smirked ): Kyu, aapko pasand nahi aaya kya..?

Manik ( smirked ): Mujhe tho aapka har style pasand hai, nahi janthe hai kya..Waise bhi, mujhse zyada romantic nahi ho sakthi tum..

Nandini ( giggled ): I should have known it before. Waise ab mujhe chodo, let me get water from downstairs..

Manik ( grinned ): You don't need to..

He showed the jug of water which he already brought with him..

Nandini ( surprised ): Trying to be a " perfect patidev " or what..

Manik ( smirked ): Let me be a perfect boyfriend first and then I will surely make you Mrs. Manik Malhotra..

Nandini ( smiled ): You're already a perfect boyfriend one could ask for..

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead making her smile..He took her in his arms and laid on the bed with Nandini on top of him..

Manik ( grinned ): Ab tho bol, kya kaam hai..

Nandini knew what he was talking about..

Nandini: Ithna bhi sabr nahi hai, Mr. Malhotra..

Manik ( fake scared ): Tum jo kuch bhi karthi ho wo koi khatharnaak cheez hogi, isiliye bohath nervous hoon..

Nandini ( puffed her cheeks ): Acha, tho ek kam kyu nahi karthe ho aap..Jaakar apne kamre mein so jao, mein tho bohath khatharnaak hoon..

Manik ( horrified ): What..?? Are you seriously serious..??

Nandini ( sarcastically ): No, I'm not-so-seriously serious..

Manik ( whined ): Acha, sorry na..I was just teasing you..Ab tho bathao na..

Nandini got up and made him sit on the bed and sat on his lap..

Nandini: Lo, ye hai tumhara task..

Manik looked at her and then " her task "..

Manik ( frowned ): Ye tho bas tumhara haath hai na..

Nandini ( grinned ): Yahi tho task hai..

Manik ( confused ): Kya bol rahi ho Nandini..

Nandini ( hit his head ): Budhu, tum kya ye dekh nahi paa rahe ho, jo mere hathoin mein hai..

Manik ( nodded ): Haa, ye tho mehendi hai na..

Nandini ( grinned ): Exactly, ab tumhe iss mehendi mein kuch doondna hai..

Manik ( frustrated ): Mehendi mein kya doondu..??

Nandini ( smirked ): Your name..

Manik snapped his head at her in surprise..

Manik: What..??

Nandini ( smiled ): Your name...I have your name on my palm, written with Mehendi..And, you need to find where is it written, because, the design is pretty difficult to search for a name in it..