Chapter- 14

In Dixit's Palace

Lunch time

Everybody were having lunch with lots of masti..Especially, the younger clan of Dixits who were just annoying each other..

Abhi who was waiting for a chance to irritate Nandini saw her talking with Navya and Soha. He smirked and took a piece of chicken fry and kept it in her plate without her knowledge..While elders were glaring at him, and youngsters were smirking but Fab 5 and Navya sat there in confusion..Wasn't Nandini a vegetarian..? But soon the answer was given through a scream.."ahh"

The elders face palmed after seeing Nandini standing up from her seat with her hands on her heart and nose a bit away from the dining table..While the youngsters were laughing like hell..

Nandini ( shouted ): Bhai...I will kill you..!!

Soon she started running behind Abhi who has started to run the next moment after she shouted..Lunch was a forgotten business for the entire members as they were watching a Tom and Jerry show..They stopped running to catch their breathes..

Abhi ( panting ): Doll...ab..rukho..gimm..me..a..minute..

She nodded but then she swiftly went and pushed him making him fall on the floor, thanks to God that the floor was cuddled with carpets..She ran and took the entire cold ice cream from the fridge and pour it on him before he could stand as he was in a shock with the sudden push..

Nandini ( smirked ): Aww, my poor Bhai..Lagi tho nahi na Bhai..

While Abhi sat there with a grumpy face totally drenched in ice cream and the youngsters were rolling on the floor in laughter..The elders were just giggling on their children's naughty acts..Fab 5 sat there in amusement..Al these kind of acts happened between them years back, but that too in limits..They believed that such things will happen only between friends but here they are seeing such things between a brother and sister too..They never believed in relationships..While Navya was just shocked to see her best friend having such type of fun which has never happened before..

Soon Nandini joined others in lunch while Abhi went to clean himself..Peter changed her plate with her favorites..

Ritesh ( giggled ): Di, why don't you change your taste..? Try something non-veg, at least once in a while..

Nandini ( bad face ): Eu..Non-veg..I hate it..I seriously don't know how do you people eat it..Like..have some mercy on them..they are dead creatures and here you are eating it..

Vishal ( nodded ): I agree bachi..

Viren ( glared ): What I 'agree'..? You both got your mother's taste..How do you eat those leaves everyday..

Nandini ( glared ): Dad..its called vegetables, not leaves..We aren't some cows or goats to chew leaves..

Raj ( chuckled ): Point hai..but phir bhi Love..How do you both manage to eat them everyday..?

Vishal ( genuinely ): Its not a big deal Pops..Vegetables are much healthier than Non-Veg..

Akash ( scratched his head ): Tho isiliye tu ne shadi nahi kiya, You wanted a vegetarian wife..right..?

Vishal ( widened his eyes ): What..kuch bhi Pops..

Ranveer ( confused ): Then, why don't you get married..?

Before anyone could reply, Abhimanyu cut him off who just came after getting cleaned up..

Abhi ( coolly ): Because, he wanted a traditional girl..which isn't possible to get in this era..

Ritesh ( nodded ): Exactly, I mean..I have dated many girls..And none of them were sane..They were just quiet modern, not only physically but mentally too..They are just interested in intimate moments..I don't think Vishal Bhayyu will ever get married in this life..