A Fresh Start On A New World

Warning: this fanfiction was made in 2020 (yes I've been a Jake Sully simp for that long) and it's not really that good. I'm aware that some people (amazingly) like it so for their sake, I'm keeping it up. Have fun I guess, LOL

Hey everyone! This is my first fan fiction other than my one shots (go check them out if you want to). So please comment some suggestions or tips for my writing, be aware that I am still new to this stuff and may be not very good. I do try though! Hope you enjoy this.

(DISCLAIMER; this is not the designated look for the reader/yourself and is only optional! I apologize if my past doings had offended you or made you feel excluded.)

Audrey's POV

Audrey's POV

I open my eyes as I search to see beaming blueness everywhere I look. I sigh as the beeping monitor fills my ears. I stare in amusement at my roaming floating tears. In cryo, you don't dream at all. It definitely doesn't feel like six years. More like an ass-kicking and a massive hangover. Suddenly I flinch as the bed-like box slowly opens, I feel my body and long hair float but the seatbelts contain me. I then see a man dressed in light blue float towards me. "So, we're there?" I ask slightly confused. "Yeah bud, we're there." He replies while patting my shoulder.

"You've been asleep for five years, nine months and twenty-two days. You will be hungry. You will be weak. If you feel nausea, please use the sacks." I hear another man yell out, I find my balance and float over to my locker, it was labeled 'KAYTEN A'. Soon we were landing on Pandora, my Mother always told me stories about it, but I've never figured I would be going to the planet.

"Exo-packs on. Let's go! Exo-packs on!" A sharp male voice demanded. I then proceed to attach it. "Remember people, if you lose that mask you'll become unconscious in twenty seconds, dead in four minutes. Everyone is alive today and we should keep it that way, looks very bad on my report." The man said has he walked through the plane.

I grunt as I feel someone elbow me in the upper stomach. I turn my head and clear my throat to grab his attention. He notices and declared "My bad. I guess I'm in a rush. Name's Jake Sully." I smile and say as I put my hand out "All good, I'm Audrey." As soon as I know it we land safely onto a platform. I notice Jake is in a wheelchair, I immediately feel bad for him.

"Harnesses off. Get your packs! Put it together. Let's go! Let's go!" The same man yells dominantly. "When that ramp lowers go directly into the base, do not stop. Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!" I exhale as the huge door opens. I try to look but fail due to me being at the very back of the line. I turn my head back to see Jake struggling, I reach out to help him but hesitate because I would get pulled into line. Once I get out onto the ramp I stop, I slowly walk so that Jake would hopefully notice me and catch up to me. "Look at all this fresh meat!" I hear one of the marines yell, I roll my eyes in disgust.

A hand nudges my back, I whip around to see Jake "You just had to wait for me?" He said in a flirtatious tone. "I thought you needed some company." I scoffed. As we were heading to the base I spotted some marines eyeing Jake and I, I swear I saw one of them check me out, I cringed at the thought. One had the nerve to speak up "Check this out, man. Meals on wheels."
"Oh, man, that is just wrong." Another one added, I clench my fist with anger. He smirked "He's got a friend too, nice legs sweetheart." I aggressively nudge his shoulder on the way past.

~Time Skip~

"You are not on Kansas anymore. You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that every second of every day." Quaritch snapped while taking slow yet sharp steps up and down the hallway. "Out there, beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi, they are fond of poisonous arrows that'll stop your heart in one minute." He continued.

His voice drifted off as I heard a wheelchair come into the room, I smirked as I realised who it was. Quaritch's forceful eyes landed on Jake, who seemed like he didn't really care. He then whipped his head around and spoke "As head of security, it is my job to keep you alive, unfortunately I will not succeed, not with all of you." I gulped at the thought. "If you want to survive. You have to follow the rules. The Pandora rules."
Oh boy. This is going to be a long day.