Chapter Two- IT'S VIRAL

Eden's POV
"EDEN WAKE UP OMG!!!", Nicole screams whilst shaking me. I stumble out of bed very confused. "What do you want?", I mumble, she knows I need my beauty sleep. "It's 2pm, you need to be up", she says, dragging me to the computer. My video is open, and holy crap it has 50 million views! In shock, I read through the comments. They all are positive, which is great, but all I want to see is cimorellitheband commenting. "E, check Twitter.", Coco says. I listen to her for the first time in forever, she seems to know what's up. I click on the trending page, and there it is, #bringedenhome at number 1. "Now check the band's Twitter!", Nicole says eagerly. They posted a video called 'Reacting to our Missing Sister's Video'. I click on the link and start the video.

"Hey I'm Christina, I'm Katherine, I'm Lisa, I'm Amy, I'm Lauren, I'm Dani, and we're Cimorelli. We kept getting tagged in this video called 'I found my family: my story', and we decided to all react to it together so here goes nothing." I sit in shock. My sisters are reacting to me!

Christina's POV
I woke up to hundreds of thousands of tweets about this girl and a video. I told my sisters to get ready and be down in 15 minutes so we could film a reaction video to it. We meet at our normal filming spot and I inform the girls that we are reacting to a video we were tagged in a million times, literally. Lisa sets up the camera, we film the intro about 40 times, then finally watch the video. I saw the girl and was immediately taken aback. She says her name is Eden and we all gasp. Dani jumps up from her seat, pauses the video, and breaks down in tears. "We found her!", Katherine shouts. Kath has taken it the hardest since we Eden went missing, her and I were the only ones home when our little Edee was plucked from her room, never to be seen again. Katherine and Eden also had a very special bond, ever since the day Edee was born Kath was her protector.

"Dan! Press play!", Amy screams in a voice I didn't know she had. Dani plays the video and we watch it the whole way through. What happened to her, it hurts me so much. "We need to call a family meeting", Lauren says, snapping me out of my thoughts. We rally up all 13 of us in the living room and play Eden's video on the TV. Everyone is in obvious shock, even Joey, who has never met her. Mom says us girls need to make a response in our reaction, telling her to DM us so we can get her home to us. "Wait!", Lisa screams right into my VERY sensitive ears. "She said she lives in Houston, we are going to Austin for our family trip next week, which is only like 2 hours away. What if we can see her then?" Oh my gosh. Lisa is a genius, I make sure to tell her that. I run upstairs to my room, sink down into my bed and cry. We finally found Eden.

A.N: sorry this chapter is so short i had a bit of writers block. give me some ideas for the upcoming chapters! xo-mik