Chapter 19- You get therapy, you get therapy, we all get therapy!

Amy's POV

"Girls! Come down here please.", Dad screams from the living room.

We all rush downstairs, slightly confused. We rarely have sister meetings, especially with both of our parents.

"So, we called you here because we need to have a serious chat. It's been about two weeks since the TCA's, and I can tell you guys aren't okay. It's been obvious y'all aren't taking this well, and that's completely understandable, but we've decided that it's best for all 7 of you to attend therapy. You have an appointment tomorrow, no questions asked.", my mom explains.

Kath and Christina seem pretty content, they're the only ones who have ever received professional help. Lisa looks fine with it, she has an understanding of what's really going on. The little girls seem skeptical, although they may be the ones who need therapy the most. Eden and Dani are, I hate to say it, but broken. It's hurts me as an older sister to see them hurt so much. Edee has had the worst past imaginable and Dani is not taking our current situation very well. I just really hope everything will go smoothly.

We haven't posted much since everything happened, but today we have an interview with Chelsea Briggs of Hollywire, who interviewed us on the Red Carpet.

The doorbell rings, signaling our interviewer has arrived. I rush to open the door and spot a smiling blonde. "Hey Amy!", Chelsea greets chipper, pulling me into a hug.

We sit in the Great Room while the camera crew sets up for the interview. Chelsea passes around the mics and the cameras are turned on.

"Hey everyone, today we're here with the beautiful Cimorelli Sisters"

Chelsea asks lighthearted questions such as 'who fights the most' and 'any plans for new music' before dropping the bomb everyone was waiting for.

"So not to drop the mood or anything, but I know everyone is going to wanna know, but how are y'all doing after the Teen Choice Awards?", she asks

"Well, it's been a process. Obviously, it's been very hard and will be for quite some time. At this point, as a family, we're just working on getting through it together.", Christina explains

We all made the mutual decision to keep most everything private. Some things you just don't share on the internet, and this is one of them. None of us sisters really want our entire lives for the world to see, especially the ugly parts.

Dani's POV

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm in the waiting room of a therapists office. We decided to go in age order, leaving me to wait for hours.

"Danielle?", a young woman with Raven hair says through the waiting room with Eden by her side. I stand up and follow her through a hallway, leading into a room of a large couch, bean bags, and a sand table. (I'm using my actual therapists office for reference lol)

"Hey Dani! I'm Camren and I'll be helping you out. Now, your sister, Christina, informed me of how you are taking the situation. Do you mind explaining?", my new counselor explains.

"Well, during the shooting I was so scared we would get hurt. I keep having nightmares so I sleep in my older sisters' room and I'm scared to be alone. It's not like I'm worried about myself, I'm worried about my sisters. Our award was called just as the first shots rang out. If we would've been 30 seconds faster we would've been onstage, and we would be the first to go down. I can't lose my sisters, I already lost one for so long.", I say tearfully.

We talk about my life and get to know each other a bit when Camren asks me to step out and for Mom to come in.

I sit in fear for the entire 15 minutes they're talking. I know it's about me, I'm worried I said something wrong.

"Dan, baby, come in here for a bit.", Mom says. I take a seat on the couch and inhale slowly, still terrified. "So we have a diagnosis for you. You have something called PTSD, which is like fear or stress after a traumatic event. We've given your mom a list of things to help you if you are feeling anxious or scared, and we want you to be able to ask for help if you need it, okay? We'll let you go now, see you next week.", Camren rambles.

Us girls pile into the car, mentally exhausted. I slowly drift off to sleep, finally not seeing flashbacks. Maybe I like this whole therapy thing.

A.N: hey guys it's mickey! i'm sorry for having really irregular updates, i was like a day behind for some reason and completely forgot to write. i was really excited to write this chapter as we need less mental health stigma in the world. also, i'm soooo happy cimorelli got most requested this week! after what, 4 weeks, we finally made it to number one! stay safe bbs, dms always open <3 mik