Chapter 10- The Seventh Sister

Eden's POV
"E wake up!", Lise shouts from the hallway.

Today is the day I'm introduced to the fans, and I'm kind of nervous. The girls just recently got signed, but they already have a crazy fan base. Dani joined the band in February and has had a good amount of support, I just hope it will be the same for me.

We meet in the foyer and practice our arrangement of Love The Way You Lie by Rihanna. "You ready Eden?", Dani asks. I nod and Christina sets up the camera.

Hey I'm Christina
I'm Katherine
I'm Lisa
I'm Amy
I'm Lauren
I'm Eden
I'm Dani
And we're Cimorelli.

Christina introduces the song and we sing it two times through. "Now, you may be wondering who Eden is. This is our sister and she's 11 years old. She was kidnapped and went missing back in 2005, but we were able to find her and now she's back with us and joining the band!", Amy explains to the camera.

We finish filming and I run up to the bathroom. I'm not good enough, I can never be good enough. I have awesome sisters and I'm just some speck of dust in the corner. I find an old blade and run it across my skin. I cut and cut for what seems like hours, when Christina barges into the room. She gasps and locks the door. "Eden, let's get you cleaned up.", Chris says shaken up. She cleans and bandages my wounds carefully, then scoops me up and takes me to our room. Thankfully, Kath and Ames went to the mall, so we are alone. I look up at my oldest sister, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm s-sorry Chrissy", I apologize. "Don't be baby, it's okay", she responds. Christina opens her arms and I leap towards her, nuzzling my head into her chest. We sit in comfortable silence for about 30 minutes when she asks, "Do you want the rest of the family to know?" I shake my head, the little boys, Dani, and Lauren would be a little too young, Amy, Alex, and Lisa would give me pity looks, and Katherine and Michael would go into crazy protective older sibling mode, and all of those would not be good.

*time skip*
We put the cover up today, and honestly, the opinions aren't good. 'Ugly' 'Should've stayed missing' are just some of the comments about me.

Lisa walks into my room and sees me sulking. "You saw the comments, didn't you.", she says. I simply nod. "It's okay, Dani got the same ones, they are probably jealous of you. E, you are so talented, don't let anyone get to you, okay?", Lisa consoles. She's such a good big sister, she knew exactly what I needed to here, it's almost like a talent.

"Hey guys, do y'all wanna go to the mall?", I shout from the banister. Suddenly, I see a stampede of my sisters, all bolting to the door. "I'll take that as a yes.", I say, chuckling. Christina drives us to the mall and we all go our separate ways. Dani and I head to justice with Lise and browse the shop for a while. I find a floral top and head to the fitting room. "You didn't think you'd get this far, did you?" A chilling voice whispers in my ear. I turn around to fight, but no one is there. Either I just saw a ghost, or I'm in BIG trouble.

A.N: i'm sorry the chapters have been so short, i don't really have much inspiration at the moment. comment any ideas and i'll try to add them. dms always open <3 mik