Chapter 3- The recital

Eden's POV
In the girls' video, the told me to DM them. After about 30 minutes of typing, deleting, and typing again, I came up with this.

E- Hi guys, it's Edee!

I'm not kidding, that's all I came up with. I decide using my nickname that no one knows would be my best option. I set my phone down and begin to walk out of the room when I hear it beep. I check my notifications and, sure enough, it's a DM from my sisters. Wow that's crazy, I know who my sisters are.

E- Hi guys, it's Edee

C- Hey Eden! We are so happy you were able to find us. We have surely missed you. Is there anyway we could meet up with you between April 17th and April 24th, we will be in Austin those days and we don't mind driving a bit to get to you. You then can decide if you wanna stay for the rest of the school year and then fly out to Malibu, or leave with us then and you can stay for the rest of our vacation <3 Chrissy, Kap, Klisa, Amesie, LaurLaur, and Bunny.

My eyes welled up with tears reading the DM. They remembered the nicknames I used to call them. Chrissy, Kap, and Klisa because I couldn't pronounce their names, Amesie and LaurLaur because, in my 3 year old words, "everyone needs a nickname", and Bunny because when Dani was born, Christina took me to the hospital gift shop to pick out a present for Dani and I chose a stuffed bunny, which she fell in love with. I quickly respond to the DM when I realize my school arts recital was on the 20th.

E- Hi guys, it's Edee

C- Hey Eden! We are so happy you were able to find us. We have surely missed you. Is there anyway we could meet up with you between April 17th and April 24th, we will be in Austin those days and we don't mind driving a bit to get to you. You then can decide if you wanna stay for the rest of the school year and then fly out to Malibu, or leave with us then and you can stay for the rest of our vacation <3 Chrissy, Kap, Klisa, Amesie, LaurLaur, and Bunny.

E- Omg y'all remembered the names! I've missed y'all soooooo much! My school (which is a school of the preforming and visual arts) has its recital on the 20th, I will be preforming a class wide number and singing a solo, it would mean so much if y'all could make it! I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about seeing y'all, I haven't even met Joey. I also have some stuff I need to tell the family (except the younger ones probably). Heavy subject matter obviously. <3 EdeeBear

We exchanged numbers and then the girls had to leave for a meeting, if must me crazy being in a famous band. I hate to say it, but I really want to join the band. Dani just did, and I'm a year older than her, so technically I could, but I hate to ruin the relationship they have, I made a promise to myself to only join the band if they asked, hopefully someone will.

*april 19th, still Eden's pov*

I've been rehearsing nonstop for the recital tomorrow. It's like I'm meeting my family for the first time, literally with Joey. Everyone has changed so much, some of my siblings are adults or almost adults, the last time I saw them they were so much younger. For my solo, I decided to sing Keep Holding On by Avril Lavinge, something I wish someone told me when I was with Lennon. When I wanted to die at 7 years old. When I wore concealer in 1st grade to hide the abuse. When all I wanted was the family I couldn't even remember. I notice it's almost midnight, so I hop in bed, shut my eyes, and drift off into sleep with a smile on my face

A.N: i know this is a short chapter again, the next one is gonna be really long and i wanted it to be the whole day so ya <3 mik