7.

A slow mellow cloud fell over the city as the sky had already turned mucky with the bitter sweet scent of cigarettes and lemon which filled the rooms of the tall building.

The moment the sun begun to fall into a blissful collage of the invariant equatorial sky, it foundered over the warm golden clouds.
Such a tranquil beautifull night, which had been disturbed by the ear spitting sounds that turned into explosive tunes that created a hurricane above the clouds.

The raven haired male sat by the doorsteps as the bitter silk drifted in a slow yet phlegmatic maner, it's particles mingling with the air as it begun forming blooming petals which vanished into thin air in a cryptic manner.
Yet such a phenomenon with its darkness was filled with such beauty.

"You gonna sit around all day like a sloth or you going to move your ass and party?" Now there was his game called try not to strangle your best friend when interupting your piecefull thinking sessions.
Even more so when that friend is practically drooling over your shoulder.

"Something called personal space"

"Something called having Kim Taehyung as a best friend" Taehyung spoke in a cocky manner as he squeesed his friends shoulder "I rest my case" the quirky male hummed as he pulled Jungkook up, feeling the gothic atmosphere tailing behind his friend.

"The party started already!! Hoseok and his sister are comming and i need to have my wing man by my side" Taehyung whined as he swiftly picked two plastic cups from a table before passing one to Jungkook who coulden't have looked any more dismissive than he did in that irksome moment as they passed the build up of sweaty horny bodies which created a vapour of sickness in the air.

"Oh look there they are, wish me luck" Taehyung winked before patting Jungkook over the back and heading forward towards the group which Hoseok and his sister belonged to, man was Jungkook glad he didn't have to listen to that dorks small talk.
It was like a fish trying to reason with a shark, it just doesn't work.
But he wasn't going to be the one to break it to him.

Jungkook leant back against the tall bricked walls while feeling the vibrations which traveled like waves through the wall bounce off his fingertips as his eyes sat lazily over the drink between his palms.

___

"I guess this is it, how you feeling?" Yoongi turned to face Jimin who stood awkwardly behind him, sure he looked good.
His assets emphasised with the floral flared trousers which briniantly showed off Jimins curves, while for the top he wore a lose off the shoulder top with a black leather jacket on top.
Jimin liked his outfit, infact he loved it but he had never been to a party, not to mention one which most of the popular kids from school were attending.
He was nervous and Yoongi could see that as he slowly wrapped his arm lossely around Jimin's shoulders before leading the way in.

"Dont worry ill stay by your side at all times so dont be afraid to have fun, I want you to enjoy thee evening with me" Yoongi gave Jimin a small reassuring smile before looking forward with a blank expression as they took one step through the door and into another world.
Jimin's eyes struggling to adjust to the flashing lights, not to mention the acrid scent which bit down at his sensors. "Remember enjoy"

Yoongi grinned as he leant into Jimin's ear before slipping out Jimin's phone from his pocket and writing down his number "if we get seperated just text me" Yoongi stated before passing a cup over to Jimin as he pushed the smaller forward, and sure there were a couple eyes on him, but not enaugh to cause to much of a ruccis.

That was untill his presence caught the attention of one certain male.