18

"There is something called fucking knocking"

Jungkook groaned and sat up, hearing the pepetual knocking on the door which woke him up instantly, and he sure wasn't happy about it.

Lately he'd been having the same dream, over and over again.
Its something that happened a very, very long time agoe, it was wierd that he begun to dream something so mundane over and over again.
And yet he didn't seem to get bored of it.

"Watch your language Jeon Jungkook.  Your father is returning from a busness trip next friday, he's expecting a propper welcome" spoke a distant voice, even though she stood right beside his bed it felt like he was being spoken to by a brick wall, but even a brick wall would put more emotion into it if it had a chance.

"So the old geezer is finally comming back after two whole years" Jungkook streached his arms before letting his dark sharp eyes travel over to his mothers side as she stood across the room motionlessly, his father had gone of on long busness trips for ever since he could remember.
It was no longer something he dulled over for months on end, even though his dad was never there most of the time he was more of a parent than his mother was to him.

"Don't speak of your father in such a Way-"

"Fine, how about i go tell him about your recent affairs? That's a better welcome gift than anything else don't you th-"
Jungkook felt stunned at the immediate pain which lingered over one side of his cheek as his face now turned to the side with the sudden impulsive smack, in any other circumstances one would be in sudden shock.
Yet his nummbed expression said it all as the woman swung for another hit.

"This is honestly getting old" he sighed as he gripped the others arm mid air before digging his fingers into the womans arm.
"Why not trying something else for a change."

He spoke harshly before pushing past the woman who shot a glare at the door, feeling her legs trembling in anger as she rushed out behind the moment one of the maids slipped in to clean the room.