31.

Jungkook felt the sky falling down on him, time and time again.

"We have seen certain unfortunate videos which are rumoured to be in your possesion" spoke the tall light haired male in a monotoned voice as he pushed forward certain letters from a bundle of people, funny how they all seemed to have the same author.
But the head teacher seemed to be more occupied by the information he revieved.
"For now we are investigating the allegations agents you, we hope that there wown't be any need to involve the poliece but we do not accept this sort of behaviour."

"May i know wh-"

"I cant tell you that" the head teacher grinned as Jungkook shut the door behind him the moment he left the room; feeling a sudden poulsation running through his chest as he crushed his fist against the wall.
Today wasn't going well, and yet it was somehow able to get worse and worse.
Its been a week scince he talked to anyone, most of the day occupying the rooftop.

Jungkook bit down on his lip as the wall crumbled beneath his knuckles, leaving him in the centre of attention.

"Get going, it will take you two hours but count that as you being lucky." spoke a short overal man who placed his palm over Jungkook's wide shoulder. "There might be someone helping you out, but id prefer it if you didn't talk"

"Sir, remember the last time i saw you, you seemed to be occupying a desk with a certain student" Jungkooks eyes fell coldly on the other male who took a deep breath before rushing away, he was made to help out with clearing the music room after school.
Ina  way to controll his behaviours.

But something still bugged him, with everyone around him.
This was the first time Taehyung was really this mad at him, and he sure as hell did some stupid things in their lifetime.

Taehyung was what you called a clingy attention seeking friend.
But even though Jungkook acted like he hated it, he begun to feel somewhat lonely without it.

"W..Jungkook-"

And just for his luck, the moment he opened the door there he was.
Jimin with his now tensened expression, trying to ignore the others presance.

The wooden room had no lights, only the sun rays that expaned from the tall wooden phramed windows.
Leaving golden marks all over the floor boards which curved inwards.

"What are you doing here then" Jungkook broke the loud silence which formed the room as the smaller kept clearig away instruments, ignoring Jungkook's small talk as he leant down to pick up one of the note stands before finding a sudden presance behind him.

"Why don't you do the work instead of talking"

"Why? Because i don't feel like it" Jungkook leant over Jimin's body like a shadow as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso tightly, the smamlers arms loosening the grip around the metal stand inbetween his fingers as he glanced aide slowly. "And the only reason im here is because someone reported me to the head teacher office" 

Jungkook spoke in a sudden cold manner as he pulled Jimin in closer, hearing a slight scoffle escaping Jimin's lips as he broke through. Slamming his hands against Jungkook's chest.
"Took them a while don't you think?-" Jimin spoke in his now broken voice when suddenly he found himself on the ground with Jungkook hovering over him.

"Are you taking this as a joke?!"