28.

Hoards of shoes stomped along the streets, walking motionlessly across their life in such inconsistent manners.

It was hard to think when Jimin's mind was lost in a constant rollercoaster as he just coulden't stop wondering about what Jungkook said, he sure hated how that asshole's words stuck to him like gospel even if he rejected it compleatly.
"Still as tense as before, i guess I'm no good afterall"

"Wha- n..no don't say that, you make me so happy" Jimin smiled as he flicked the side of Yoongi's shoulder
"It's Jungkook... he told me to stay away from you and i-"

"I get it.. you want me to stay away-"

"No, i want to prove him wrong" Jimin said with a sad smile as he reached up, lining his hand against Yoongi's cheek before standing up onto his toes to place a small peck on the side of Yoongi's cheek.
Watching as the others eyes softened as he instinctivelly wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"You really are wierd, im not saying it is... but what if it was true. If it wasbest if you stayed away from me"

"Even if it was... your still my friend...I doubt you could do anything to hurt me purposefully" Jimin sang before pulling away as he stared into Yoongi's eyes "i don't want to keep any secrets from you... after all i trust you more than anyone else"

Yoongi felt a small side smile forming over his lips as Jimin turned aroud, looking around before pointing at one of the arcades which lined along a long block of buildings.
Yoongi hummed under his breath as he walked from behind, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist before resting his head over the smallers shoulder.

"Carry mee chimmy~" he sang as he locked his arms watching Jimin's scoffy reachtion as he glanced over to the side.
It was wierd, Yoongi felt as if something brushed against his heartstrings in a sporadic manner, using him like a instrument to play the untuned melody that fell into darkness years agoe.
Leaving it unrecognizable even to the ear of its own composer.
Even so this was the first time in a while he trully felt alive.

"Jimin you suck at video games you know that"

"Says you, you keep distracting me" Jimin scoffed as he sat beside Yoongi, after a couple hours had past they finally decided to stop by Yoongi's place.
Jimin's hand wiggling infront of the grumpy males eyes in a circular motion, only to be suddenly dragged down over Yoongi's lap as the elder held him down with one hand.

Listening the the skwirming as he begun winning.
"Im letting you have a taste of your own tactic"

"You bitter sweet man" Jimin scoffed before feeling himself being turned so that he was now facing Yoongi who rolled his eyes in a unimpressed manner "stop drooling over my clothes, i know im a catch but i don't take the bait" Yoongi smirked as he watched Jimin becoming butt hurt while pushing his torso up with his hands.
Yoongi coulden't have helped being taken aback at how close Jimin's lips were to his.

"Say that one more time-"

"How about you let me have a little taste" Yoongi leant forward, watching as Jimin's eyes sparled before he turned to look to the side.
Oh boy was this hard not to break out of character when Jimin was acting like this, he was just glad that his phone rang that very moment.

"Ill be right back" Yoongi slipped Jimin off of his lap before walking out of the room.
He didn't feel like taking the call anymore, but did he have th choice? No.

" Better have your money ready by next week, thats unless you want me to get it the hard way"