Into the Unknown

A/N I was originally going to use the original 'Into the Unknown' but then I found this version by Aurora. I'm in love with it and I honestly think it kinda fits Jack's style more.

I hope you like this and let's roll the film!

🧡❤️💜💙💚

Jack is looking out from the balcony in thought.

Bunny: Jackie!

Jack: Ah!

And she freezes the railing in surprise.

Everyone's eyes widened. How could she just bluntly create freaking ice!? Then they thought about it; She was the one from the crystals that had the title of "Spirit of Winter." Of course she was. White hair, blue eyes, pale skin and her jacket was covered in frost. Of course it was her. Her appearance radiated the word "cold."

Bunny: Get in hea! These meet'ns not gonna fenish wethout ya!

Jack rolled her eyes, struggling to get her hands out of the ice.

Jack: I'm come'n Bunny!

She finally tugs her hands out of the ice, wipes off the chips and grabs her staff that was leaning on the railing next to her. She goes to head inside before she hears this voice and whips around, searching for a source.

"What is that?" Tooth asked worryingly.

Jack responded, "I don't know." She'd never heard that before. If she was hearing some mysterious voice then it had to mean something, right?

Emma turned around, just noticing the people behind her. What kind of people were they? One was covered in feathers, one had fur and long ears, a man with a white beard and a small guy who looked like he was wearing sand.

Emma was a statue for a good second. "Uhhhhhh, Jack?" She tapped her older sisters shoulder, grabbing her attention. "W-who are they?"

Jack looked where Emma was pointing: at the guardians. Jack looked to the screen and back again. "Um... You'll see in a second," she said pointing to the screen with a smirk.

The guardians did notice this.

"I mean, iv you want to knoo-" North started.

"No, no, I want it to be a surprise," Jack stopped him. It's been a long time since she got to have fun with Emma. This is gonna be great, she thought. When she finds out who they are, she's gonna freak.

Bunny: FROSTBITE! Get en here b'fore I pole vault ye ta China an' back!

Jack: Yeah, I said I'm come'n Kangaroo!

Jack turns and flips her staff over her shoulders to head inside, having to turn her staff to fit through the doorway. They're in a red and brown wood room that had a very warm feel despite what was outside. The wooden table with intricate designs and matching wooden chairs had the occupants of North, Sandy, Bunny and Tooth.

Everyone else's eyes widened. Who were these creatures? The bird lady and furry thing looked strange even to the Berkians and they've seen some pretty strange looking dragons.

North: Ah! Finally Jack. Now we can vinish meeting.

Jack pulls out a seat and crouches in it.

Jack: Yeah, like these biweekly meetings are even needed but... Hey, it just means we get to hang out more.

Ahanu and Citlali were genuinely surprised with Jack. She was so playful yet... she had a job? Was it a job? Was she in some sort of counsel? They couldn't imagine her actually sitting still in a meeting of any kind.