Author's Note (TW)

Greetings fellow humans of the internet,It's me

It's me. Your friendly but asocial neighbourhood two-legged creature.

This story is one which is extremely close to my heart and first of all, let me thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This story is set in Obscura, an alternate Earth to ours. Although travelling between Obscura and the Earth is easy however, the Earthlings are unaware of it.

Also, all the names, characters, situations and organizations and basically everything in here are fictional and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

There might be some terms that at first will have you confused, but I have explained them soon after, in order to maintain the flow of the story in the way that I thought was the best.
This is the first installment and in my drafts, I have already reached the fourth (and possibly last/second last) in the series.

I have received some comments that the names and the recurrence of 'E' cause certain confusion. So here is a rundown that might help!

Ezra is the eldest son. Elijah and Meredith are twins after him. Then there's our protagonist, Ezekiel, and then the youngest sister Evelyn.

Chronologically:

1. Ezra Edward Ellerman (deceased) [*19]
2. Elijah Alexander Ellerman and Meredith Azaelia Ellerman (twins) [17]
3. Ezekiel Joziah Hunt (Bastard son of King Augustus of Evimeria) [16]
4. Evelyn Marla Ellerman [15]

Throughout it, I have tried to conjure up a world for you to immerse yourself in. Characters to fall in love with. To hate and love again. Couples to root for. Couples that will make your heart warm and instances that might leave you yearning. There are highs and lows. 

I have put several of my own traits into my characters, which means that they are extremely imperfect. Perhaps to the point that you will be resenting them at some point. But I assure you, I am a fan of grey characters because I feel in real life, humans are the greyest creatures. I tend to write quite descriptively. Always aiming to teleport the reader into the world that I am trying to conjure. I do not know how much I have succeeded in that. Do let me know!

So hop on the back of this dragon and explore Obscura with me! Do comment your thoughts, criticisms and musings. I love to reply and read all of them! They keep me going!

Also, to everyone who gives this story a chance, please do vote if you like a chapter. It really helps. 

There's swearing in the story so discretion is advised.

There are some sensitive situations in this book. This can include (but is not limited to) mention of abuse, mental health and implied self harming.

With that said, here are some lemon soda and popcorn for you to take on the journey.

Let's just forget this grim earth for a while, Shall we?

Also, know that in case you are reading this story on any site other than Wattpad, I have not given permission for that. So please go to https://my.w.tt/Pw4GpBnJF6 to read the story! It's a free site (both financially as well as from malware which your system might catch on some unrequited platform). Also, you can get to talk and converse with this social creature XD I love interacting so come on over there ^__^)