2

(if you see two stars on the chapter it means very mature chapter, one means semi mature)

**

Christian Pov:

I looked at my sleeping fiancé, the calmness of her face soothed my dark soul. I knew that the darkness was still there inside of me. I still feel like I have to be a douche to her to love her. I feel like maybe its just me who thinks I am evil. I slowly got out of the bed, going downstairs grabbing me a water out of the fridge. I wanted to go out to the back porch and watch the sun come up. The water looked great.

My phone went off and I looked and my mother came back into town and wants to have Lilly over for the day. I texted yes, because I think it's time for Rose and I celebrate the right way. I don't like to do super dirty things when my daughter is in the same roof.

Walking back inside I made my way upstairs to Lilly's room. She was playing with her blanket, as soon as she saw me she babbled. I smiled and picked her up.

"Oh baby girl, you need a diaper changed and guess what maw-maw is coming to get you so you can see her for a few." I say to her laying her down on her changing table.

'da-da da-da." she says kicking her feet

I smiled softly and changed her diaper, picking her up we go to her closet to find her something to wear.

Rose loves these type of outfits, and they are quite adorable on Lilly

Rose loves these type of outfits, and they are quite adorable on Lilly. My mother has gotten her a lot of headbands as well that match the outfits. I swear we need a boy in this house because I am learning way too much about baby fashion.

* an hour later *

Mother had already came and got Lilly, and Rose was just now getting up. She had a late night with Lilly so I let her sleep. It gave me time to get the room ready. I had to do a smaller room because we don't have that many rooms..Rose wanted to leave the big house behind. I loved it I didn't think I would, but I truly do. I mean yes I miss my big room so much but I'd rather have my family.

I laid the lingerie on the bed, and a note.

Rose Pov:

I finished brushing my teeth, and fixed my hair. I had put on the lingerie Christian had left on the bed. I picked up the note.

Dear Lover,

Daddy is awaiting your arrival in the room its time for a little fun please don't make daddy wait a long time or he'll have to use rope on you this time.

tik-tik-tik my lover can't wait to make you weak under my fingers..trust me you'll have to shower after our little workout...

Love always,

Master