3

✩ Here comes the Sun
- song for this chapter

Rose pov;

Christian had gotten a call to be in the "The Body Issue" for ESPN he is at the shoot right now and so that means Lilly and mommy get to have a play date with Kayla and Savannah. I'm super happy that Savannah moved here...Savannah was never going to move to Malibu but after Duke idiot self went and cheated she got a town house here and asked Christian if we could help her move. Of course I said yes and it so happened To be around where the boys had a Sunday off from playing and Corey asked to help.

I was extremely happy once they started to hit it off. Christian tried to stop it, but now regrets even thinking about protecting Savannah from Corey. Corey is the father that stepped up. Duke doesn't even ask about Kayla which is very shitty on his part, but Kayla is way better with what she has now.

Savannah outfit 🥺

Kayla outfit:

Lilly outfit:

Lilly outfit:

Rose outfit:

I finished getting Lilly in her carseat, her little hands touched my hand which melted my heart.

"momma momma." she says

I give her forehead a kiss, and give her teether.

*At the Cafe*

I pulled in to the parking space and I saw Savannah on the phone she looked so bothered. My god I hope everything is okay. Putting the car in park, I looked back in the mirror and Lilly was smiling waving. Once out of the car, I got her stroller out of the car, and then her.

Savannah smiled softly, waving at me hanging up the phone.

"Girl, it has been a morning already." She says flipping her blonde hair off her shoulder.

"Oh no, what happened girl?" I asked as we walked into the cafe with the girls in the strollers.

The waiter gets us a table outside, and hands us the menus.

Savannah puts Kayla stroller between, putting down the diaper bag in the basket under the stroller. Her hands found a spot on her face..she shook her head soon looking up.

"It's Duke, he wants to see his child or he is going to take me to court." She says biting her lip

I grab Lilly blueberry flavored puffs out and put some on her stroller. "Honey, oh my god I know he is the father but he has not given any contact sense you've had Kayla she is about to be one and he thinks he has rights now?"

"The bad thing is, I haven't told Corey he is not going to be happy that is who Kayla knows as dad that is who reads her bedtime stories, makes her laugh when she falls downs, helped her learn how to walk, and knows exactly what she is allergic too." Savannah says

"That is ridiculous, you need to take him to court." I softly say taking her hand in mine

"Girl, I don't know because she see his parents and I might just ask them to be there when he is over, but he really doesn't have any rights....but I wouldn't won't anyone to keep her from me." Savannah says

Rubbing her hand I give her a look. "How about we order our food and just talk after we eat"

She shakes her head.

*ESPN Shoot*

Christian Pov:

I finished up with the shoot, and I had received a snapchat of Rose, Lilly, Savannah, and Kayla. I smiled. Rose having friends, and having people surround her to make her feel sane. She won't admit it but she is starting to let go of the guilt she has forced upon herself.

"Yooo, Yelich what is up?" Cody asked

"Dude, what's good what are you doing here?" I asked

"Doing an interview for the paper, and doing some photos." He says

Cody gets one of the waters, that was on the table.

click, click, click filled the building on the marble floor and my eyes made my way up her long legs...scanning her those legs looked so similar. The fresh peach color nail polish on her toes gave it all away. No, what is she doing here. Why is she here? Shit.

"Boys, the sexiest men in major league." She says with the biggest smirk on those smooth pink plump lips

"Claire , the biggest bitch in the world." Cody says turning the bottle top.

She had dyed her hair red now, and she had gotten the silver spray tan on her body. The skin was exposed showing the tan off perfectly. Christian what exactly are you doing you have a child, and the most amazing girl ever. One of the dudes who was helping with my photoshoot comes up behind her.

"Yo, a party tonight you guys down well I know I don't have to ask Christian because he is always down." The dude says

"Actually, I am going to pass because there are two important girls who are execpting me home for dinner, and bedtime stories." I say gathering my things up

"Oh, please you mean that little ugly girlfriend of yours, and that ugly child honey please why go home to that, when you can go home with me again." Claire says

My jaw clenched how dare she calls both of my girls ugly who the fuck does she think she is?

"Listen, I am not a whore anymore I don't do that partying scene unless my fiancé is up for that Im sorry I grew the fuck up, and you didn't oh, and those two women are the most beautiful souls to ever walk into my life." I say

"Never thought Christian Yelich would turn down a party." the guy mouths off

I roll my eyes walking off, but not before Cody takes my side.

"Yeah, well Yelich is a different shade now." Cody says

"Bullshit, that man has not changed and watch I can bring him to his old ways." Claire says

A/n:

so thoughts/please be active in comments I love it.