22.

-

-

December

-Rose pov

This year we are spending Christmas in milwaukee and I am truly happy with this. I love milwaukee especially during December...the snow is always so beautiful and truly amazing. I love that Lilly will get to experience a Christmas here and to see snow. I can't wait to see her playing in the snow. We will be going over to Ryan house later today because Emily wants to see Lilly and I want to get my hands on the cute baby boy. I had came downstairs to Christian drinking one of his five hour energy shots. I rolled my eyes.

"What, you always roll your eyes at me when I have one of these." He says laughing

"No, no I mean it definitely gives you energy especially last night." I laugh getting some of Lillys snacks into her traveling bag.

"I think you are to horny for me actually." Christian says throwing away his trash

I rolled my eyes, he realizes he did this to me that he made my hormones go crazy. I just can't believe he'd think I can control myself when he just does everything so fucking hot. How dare he. I had went into the laundry room, to get our scarfs out of the dryer. I wanted Lilly to be warm she isn't use to the cold at all. Im afraid she won't like it. I wished we had a house up here to play in the backyard, and enjoy some time but I know he wouldn't ever consider moving he is close to the stadium and it works out perfectly for him.

"Baby, where is that shirt I like wearing?" He says coming into the room

"You mean the same old black pullover you always wear?" I asked

"Um, yeah that one." He looks at me

I roll my eyes, getting it out of the dryer knowing he only loves that thing not wanting to wear anything else. Handing it to him, he kisses my cheek. "The most comfortable thing ever." He claims. I know he will get cold so I put an extra shirt in the dryer for him. He will thank me later and I know he will. once into the living I smile as Lilly is just smiling at the tree, and Christian is taking pictures. Ever since I put the tree up the day after thanksgiving she has looked at it. I am surprised she hasn't tried to take any of the ornaments down.