14

* mature chapter *

Christian pov: (ten days later)

Rose was having a girls night with Savannah and Bailey since Josie had went back to milwaukee for the birth of her nephew. They are going clubbing and I was having a game night with the boys. My brothers wanted to watch Lilly for the night, so I let them. I've been thinking what I am going to do for Rose and mine anniversary, but I have no idea. I will think of something I have too. I laid on the sofa for a while...its boring being here alone fucking sucks ass.

I started thinking about the first time I saw Rose, before she came into the club house looking for a baby bag. I kept that thought to myself because I think I have an idea for that...I can't believe how close our wedding is also coming up... I mean January is coming up very very soon and its crazy I am getting married? Like me? Christian Yelich getting married. I think about to everything I have been through half my life.

I use to be a fucking douche bag, drinking after almost every game, using girls, letting myself being used, and just giving everyone a go to hell look. Not everyone but most people who fucking annoyed me. I have calmed down ever since Rose and most definitely since Lilly was born. I honestly couldn't imagine settling down, and having a family...yet now that I have a child I wouldn't want to have a life without my daughter.

I needed to work out, because I hadn't done it in a couple of days..I went downstairs to the gym. I put the weekend on, and I started to work on my abs first. I had the music turned up a little loud. I was into my working out I hadn't notice a couple of hours went by. I got the bottle of water downing it. Leaning down I grab the dry towel to get most of the sweat off my head, and arms, and abs.

"I don't know why you wiped the sweat off." a soft female voice says

I look up, my eyes scan her body...the way her legs with silky from her shaving them..her blue sparkle dress hugged her curves almost as if they were calling out my name. My eyes find hers..she was asking for me by the look. I didn't move I loved looking at her like this. I swear it was the biggest turn on ever.

 I swear it was the biggest turn on ever

"I thought you were out with the girls." I say sitting down on the leg press.

"Baby it's one thirty in the morning." She says

"That's early, you telling me you three were ready to leave?" I asked licking my lips looking at her

She shakes her head. "I was hungry."

"So you didn't eat?" I asked

"We are McDonald's after the club, but that's not what I'm hungry for." She says throwing her handbag on the chair

A deep laugh escaped from my mouth. "We have ice cream."

She rolls her eyes, "actually that sounds amazing." She goes over to the chair bending over slowly getting her handbag, leaning back up she makes sure to sway her hips on her way out.