I Promise

I wake up with Regina next to me making me smile because she's so beautiful. I got up to take a cold shower because I was still tired from our flight. When I get out I see Regina waking up "Hey sleepy head." She turns to me

"Why are you in a towel you should be in bed cuddling me."

"I wanted you to get some more sleep because we have a long fun-filled day today." Regina gets up and pulls me into a deep kiss, taking off my towel leaving me exposed. "What are you doing," I say caressing her face.

"I just want to have a little fun before breakfast," she says, giving me an evil smile. She starts kissing on my neck making me hard instantly. "Well, I guess we can have a little fun."

I grab Regina's hand leading us back to the bed. "Strip for me" I growl, giving her a wet kiss. Regina starts to take off her shirt and her bra showing off her amazing breast. They're just the right size just perfect. She rubs and squeezes them to tease me. Then she slowly takes off her pajama pants leaving her in a red thong. She climbs on top of me and starts to grind on my cock. "I want you to pound me Emma" I move her thong to the side to tease her pussy with my dick. Slowly sliding just my tip in and quickly pulling it out of her. "Please Papi I need it." God, I love it when she calls me that. I put my whole shaft in her and start pounding into hard with no warning "Oh fuck Emma!" I gently rub on her clit knowing it makes her go crazy. "Mmm fuck Emma you're gonna me cum." I grab her back and fall back on the bed putting her on top of me. I grab her throat. "Make yourself cum on my dick I wanna see your cum covering it."

Regina starts throwing it back like her life depended on it. I feel her walls tighten "Emma baby I'm gonna cum fuck." She moans out. "Cum Regina I wanna see it, baby." I see her unravel and cum. It's rolling on my dick almost sending me over the edge. I flip her over and start pounding her out. "Regina I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in me Papi." She catches me off guard.

"Are you sure?" I shot a big load in her before she could answer. "Damn that was crazy what's with the cum in me thing?"

"Don't worry Em I have it covered ok I promise."

" Ok let's go take a shower so we can go to breakfast." We take our shower and get dressed to leave the house. "Are you excited for breakfast"

"I'm excited but a little scared," she giggles. "How come"

"It's just new to me everything about this place is new."

"Well, it's good to experience new things babe." I kiss her on the cheek and take her to the garage to get in my car.

"Wow this is a big upgrade from your yellow bug back in Storybrooke"

"Thanks, I've been meaning to get rid of that car for a while." We get in the car and drive to an amazing restaurant for breakfast.

"Oh my god, Emma this food is amazing. I absolutely love it these eggs taste spectacular."

"See I told you it's good to try new things"

"I never knew a bagel with eggs, cheese, and bacon would be this good."

We get finished with our food and go sightseeing until it gets dark. "What should we get for dinner Emma?"

"Well we have a dinner reservation in the Eiffel tower"

"Are you kidding me the Eiffel tower?"

"Yep"

"Wow this day couldn't get any better thank, you Emma." Well, she's in for a big surprise at dinner. We're having dinner and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I'm so nervous. I take a big swig of my side and get on one knee. "Regine I've loved this month that we spent together, I promise to always take care of you and give you all the love and support that you need." I pull out the ring. "Regina will you be my girlfriend"

"Of course Emma you scared me. I thought you were going to ask me to marry you." I laugh

"No, I'm not that type of lesbian." We kiss and finish our dinner with our promise rings on our fingers and each other in our hearts.

I just want to thank everyone for reading the book and getting it to 319 reads. I appreciate it very much don't forget to vote and leave requests for anything you want to see in the comments.