Baby Steps

The next morning

I wake up with Regina in my arms. I start kissing her neck "Gina baby wake up." She stirs in my arms "Mmmh Gina that's a new one."

"Well, I wanted to switch things up since we have someone new in our life." I rub her stomach "Isn't that right peanut."

"Why do you keep calling our baby peanut you goofball."

"Because we don't know what we're having yet. Even though I know that we're going to have a little boy and you know it" I say with a smirk. We got up from our warm bed and headed into the shower. Regina grabs the soap and washcloth and starts to inch the cloth to her skin. I grabbed her arm stopping her "Don't let me do it." She drops the cloth and I grab the soap from her hand. I started rubbing the wet soap on her stomach then I moved the soap to her breast. Circling the soap across her hard nipples "Fuck Em we don't have enough time we have to go." She moans. I rinse the soap off my hands and begin to rub her clit.

"Why not Gina please" I whine

"We have to go to the doctor's office baby." She moans out

"One minute tops baby I promise"

"Ok one minute Emma I mean it." I rub my tip through her folds then I slowly slip into her hot core.

"Fuck Papi you're soo big" I start to slam into her fast and she starts to put her hand on my abs to push me back. "Don't run baby." I start going faster thrusting myself deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck Em I'm cumming!" Her legs start to shake and her knees start to give out. "Don't worry Gina I got you baby" I keep thrusting into her not letting come down from her high. My balls start to straighten and I fill her up.

" Fuck Regina that felt soo good" I mixture of her cum and mine was dripping off my cock. She gets on her knees and sucks me clean.

She strokes my dick in her moist hands "Now let's get ready before we're late." After we get out of the shower we start to get dressed. I put on denim jeans and a vintage college t-shirt. Regina put on black jeans and one of my big t-shirts.

"Why are you always stealing my clothes," I say with a giggle.

"Because they're comfy to wear and plus you love them on me"

"You do look sexy in my clothes, especially my boxers," I growl.

When we're done eating breakfast we take my car to our appointment. We get there and sit down. "Regina Mills." The nurse calls out. We walk to the door and we are greeted by the doctor. "Hello Ms.Swan, Ms.Mills, congratulations are you ready to see your baby. "Of course," We both say in unison. The doctor lifts up Regina's shirt "The gel is going to be cold ok." Regina nods then winces when the gel is on her stomach. I'm holding her hand the whole time. The doctor moves the wand across her stomach and then stops. "This is your baby you're actually a month along" I just stare at the screen seeing a tiny little human on the monitor. That's my first child. I look over at Regina and see her watery eyes. "Gina, that's our baby, that's peanut."

She sniffles "Yep that's peanut." The doctor wipes off her stomach and puts her shirt down. "Do you ladies want a copy of the ultrasound?" We both nod and leave the office saying thank you to the doctor. When we get in the car we just stare at our baby with our fingers intertwined. "What do you want to do know Em"

"I want to go home and cuddle then take a nap. Then we can have a talk about what we're going to do next."

"Ok let's go home then Em."

At the house

Me and Regina sat up on the bed with Regina in between my legs with my hands on her small stomach. "So what do you want to talk about my love."

"Well, I want us to tell our parents about us being together and the baby. I want to meet your parents Regina. Then we can talk about moving in together."

"Ok you're definitely right one step at a time"

"Baby step"

"Baby steps"

If you want me to start doing Regina's POV to make it more interesting let me know in the comments.