Chapter-1

Y/N pov -
"Y/N take care of yourself.. and make sure to give me updates!!! And call me when you reach there !!!"my Mom said.  "Yes Ma don't worry ... I'll miss you both ." I hug my dad and mom and tears start to fall down from my and my mom's eyes. It was the first time I was going to be away from them for a long time . "Bye love take care of yourself." My dad said. I said goodbye to them and got inside the airport.

Time skip to Seoul airport

I got out of the airport. The flight was really tiring. I booked a taxi and headed towards the apartment where i was going to live.
It took me almost an hour to reach there . I was really fascinated by the beautiful city . I usually saw Seoul in Dramas .
I got out of the taxi and the driver helped me getting my luggage out of the car . I had 2 freaking big bags and two small bags with me ,I was trying to figure out how to carry them all  to the apartment alone.
At that moment ,I saw two guys entering the main gate ,they saw me and stopped, I kept on struggling with my bags and didn't look at them . "May I help you ?"One of the guy spoke. I looked at him , I couldn't actually see his eyes because he had long hair which kinda covered his eyes . "Ahm .. yes it'd be really helpful!" I said . " haha sure " he said while handing the bags which  he was carrying to the other guy with him .
He brought my luggage to the lift and I carried the two small ones . Then he asked me "which floor?" . "8th floor" I said . Suddenly the other guy spoke up " Oh,we live on the 8th floor too !" . "Oh what a coincidence !" I said while trying to find the number of the landlady on my phone .
I called her " hello ma'am , I'm here at the apartment,are you there ? " , "oh hi Y/N , I'm on the way dear , you will have to wait...it'll take me around 30 mins to reach !"  "Oh it's okay ma'am I'll wait" . She then hung up the phone . "What happened? She'll take time to come?" The tall guy asked. "Ah,yes it'll take her around 30 mins" "oh then you can wait at our house until she comes" he said , "oh no no , thanks it's fine I'll just wait at the stairs" . "Ay ,come on its fine , at least we'll get to know each other if you come" the other guy said. I agreed to go with them .
We got out of the lift , "Oh by the way I forgot to introduce us , I'm Sangyeon and he's Haknyeon" the tall guy spoke while pressing the doorbell. "Oh , I'm Y/N ..nice to meet you guys"I smiled . The door opened revealing another guy who's eyes were covered by his hair just like Sangyeon. "Who's she Hyung?" The guy asked pointing at me . "She's our neighbor,Y/N , actually she just moved here and the keys of her apartment are with the landlady and she'll take some time to reach here , so I suggest her to wait at our home till the time being" Sangyeon said . "Oh ohkayy ,Hi Y/N ,I'm Sunwoo... welcome to our home" Sunwoo said with big smile . "Thanks Sunwoo, nice to meet you" I spoke while entering  in the house.